Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Houston +200

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems worth a bet giving the odds:

-Norris has pitched 15 innings against the Angels this year and has given up 1 run.
    -Houston has won four of seven so far this year including a win last night.
    -They won 4 of their last five on the road
    -There on a three game win streak and have averaged six runs a game in that time

Williams has pitched well at Houston the past few gms and the Angels have played well at home ... but those odds?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i will play this myself. angels fvkn suck

Emancipator

Im actually not playing it, I'm new to betting on baseball (basketball is what I'm familiar with) I'm trying to figure out what others with more experience would look at with this type of game, if I've missed anything.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Do you really think the Disastros can do it again at +200 odds? Doubtful.

Emancipator

What I said before tells me they very well could

tavesims
    tavesims's Avatar Become A Pro!

This goes against Darkknight and Stiflers D game on the angels and they rarely lose on the D bets among their chases so I'd completely avoid it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by tavesims View Post
    This goes against Darkknight and Stiflers D game on the angels and they rarely lose on the D bets among their chases so I'd completely avoid it.
    lol..certainly not a reason i would avoid..you think because the have rarely missed the 4th damn gm of a chase that they wont? damn that gotta be pricey for this 1, talk about rarely meaning bankroll drainer..

2daBank

you gotta be out of your rabbit ass mind to lay this number on halo's today imo..not that they wont win but you deserve to lose taking them at this price...if i know 1 thing bout bud fukkin norris as a cards fan i know there certain teams that dude loves to pitch against as he used to pitch out of his mind vs cards while getting crushed by rest of league, seems like the move to the al west he has found a new team to bring his A gm against..

KnucklePuck
    KnucklePuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Really like them at +220 and think I might like the under even more at 8 1/2 with Williams on the mound.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tavesims View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

lol..certainly not a reason i would avoid..you think because the have rarely missed the 4th damn gm of a chase that they wont? damn that gotta be pricey for this 1, talk about rarely meaning bankroll drainer..
    buried..oh no the big bad chasers have a D bet it must hit! gtfoh..bet that shit hurt, maybe they should go to E and lay 3000 to make 1200 on a baseball gm..

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

astros for the sweepp!! haha

Emancipator

Quote Originally Posted by KnucklePuck View Post
    Really like them at +220 and think I might like the under even more at 8 1/2 with Williams on the mound.
    Nice call with the O/U