curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Weekly ML parlay

Last weeks hit until I changed it Have to quit doing that no matter what...anyways on to todays. Blue Jays Oakland and Padres 100 to win 560. Blue Jays due to start a real winning streak finally after all the preseason hype. Atlanta really thin in their bullpen and beginning to struggle with the bats also while Toronto is starting hit the crap out of the ball...hell even Buehrle won yesterday. Oakland is another team starting to wake up with their bats after some starters returned and the Giants aren't the same team away that they are at home fully expect Parker to keep dealing like his last 2 outings after a ruff start to the year. Don't know anything about the Giants pitcher except he's never thrown a game in the majors before and that's enough for me going against a decent/above average hitting A's team. Padres is more of a gut feeling this Maurer guy got shelled his last outing 7 runs in 3 innings pitching it was against a hot Angels team fwiw but I sense a slump. Hoping Volquez decides not to suck tonight very small sample size but against Seattle's lineup in 50 at bats they are batting .180 so hopefully he can put together a decent outing. Also the public is hammering Seattle and who doesn't love a good overconfident public fade. This one should have a good chance BOL
    Last edited by curtrambus; 05-28-13 at 10:43 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree bout jays, think that little moment they had against balty might springboard them to a nice run.. really like oaktown as well. pads scare me, volquez on his worst days rest and who can really trust that guy anyway? either way gl i hope you cash that bitch!