curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Got a feeling this parlay is stroking

Pirates Orioles Nations 120 to win 660. Garza fresh off DL, Orioles against Hughes and lost 6 straight with a decent pitcher on the mound, Strasburg going for his 2nd win in a row after 2 quality starts before this one.

curtrambus

Hughes made it 2/3 of a inning last game and got rocked to further give reasoning to that.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I like it...but I dont like how Garza being fresh of the DL i your reasoning because so is Gonzalez for the O's

curtrambus

Ha didn't even realize that. Still Orioles are due and Hughes sucks.

v0dka
    v0dka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

I like the Pirates play, they've always hit Garza well. Not a fan of the Baltimore play, but my homer glasses are probably fogging up my vision.

curtrambus

Actually changed the ml parlay with my local to Dodgers Orioles and Nationals had a complete change of opinion on the Pirates game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Whats your new stance because I almost pulled the trigger...

v0dka

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Actually changed the ml parlay with my local to Dodgers Orioles and Nationals had a complete change of opinion on the Pirates game.
    If you don't mind me asking, what changed your view on the Pirates/Cubs game?

curtrambus

Garza isn't going to be limited and has been good in his rehab stints most recently going 6 innings without a run. Saw a article saying he won't be limited at all and I could see him going 7 or 8 if that's the case and he's pitching well. I feel that Wandy is going to give up 3 or 4 and could see the Cubs only giving up 1 or 2 this game just had a change of heart and feel much better about Grienke in Milwaukee.

curtrambus

Dodgers Orioles and Nationals is basically the same bet and price 120 to win 667 or something

curtrambus

I also have 300 on Nationals ML and Orioles ML I feel absolutely great about those 2 games. BOL

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I don't like the Nationals at all today, in fact SF is one of my fav plays today.. one of us will be happy.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=JMon;18733228]I don't like the Nationals at all today, in fact SF is one of my fav plays today.. one of us will be happy.[/QUOTEt

I agree with you Jmon. Love the Giants today. Starsburg is nothing special as of right now and the Giants' small ball can make things happen. I think Cain can turn things around by facing this weak Nats lineup that has too many K's around it.

I'd be careful with Nats tonight

v0dka

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I don't like the Nationals at all today, in fact SF is one of my fav plays today.. one of us will be happy.
    I agree with you Jmon. Love the Giants today. Starsburg is nothing special as of right now and the Giants' small ball can make things happen. I think Cain can turn things around by facing this weak Nats lineup that has too many K's around it.

I'd be careful with Nats tonight
    Strasburg has been better than Cain so far, so I'm not sure I get the "Strasburg is nothing special as of right now" statement. Anyway, I see this game going either way but I'm leaning toward Nationals.

Good luck.

curtrambus

Strasburg isn't going to be 2-6 no friggin way.

h_dcap_killer
    h_dcap_killer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nats on the west coast- the heavys-last time Stras won two straight?, SF bat at home can send balls in the bay( good for TV) and they bat last, Cain actually wins games, be careful. Best line will be the Rangers or Braves. take the easy road. Win is a win.

h_dcap_killer
    h_dcap_killer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SF- at home and bat last...wow. extra innings required. They will crush teams all year like this must be the sea air or the crabs on the piers.

curtrambus

Well that failed still made money on the night thanks to the Grizz... I was right about the Cubs game except for that stupid article I read that said Garza wouldn't be limited. Stras goes deep as expected and the bullpen can't hold typical.