R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Get ready to bend over and assume the position SF backers.

These clowns been stranding runners all day and now about to blow it!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

double play

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thank fukking god!! We should have a bigger cush than this right now just need 1 more inning and hopefully they can add a couple in top 9th for us. You on them Demo?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I'm on them every game RP.... I never bet against SF

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What do you think of our boys in pigskin? Like the moves they are making unloading overpaid bad contracts from guys that don't produce like Seymour, Kelly, DHB, Palmer, McClain. Heard Dennis on the radio the other day talking about changing the culture and bringing in guys that are 100% about football and the team. But then I hear they are working out that mental midget Vince Young wtf?!?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    What do you think of our boys in pigskin? Like the moves they are making unloading overpaid bad contracts from guys that don't produce like Seymour, Kelly, DHB, Palmer, McClain. Heard Dennis on the radio the other day talking about changing the culture and bringing in guys that are 100% about football and the team. But then I hear they are working out that mental midget Vince Young wtf?!?
    signing alot of nobodies at this point...just trying to save $$$ and be ready for the 2014-2015 season we should be back in full force. Like the staff hiring sparono and some others...alot to be determined but always wishing for the best

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

All the games are coming are UNDER told u yesterday best cap ever

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Booooom thank you Frisco!!!!Yeah I agree Demo the results probably will not show for a couple years. Maybe we will be ready to take the AFC West throne back from Denver in a couple when Peyton hangs them up!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Booooom thank you Frisco!!!!Yeah I agree Demo the results probably will not show for a couple years. Maybe we will be ready to take the AFC West throne back from Denver in a couple when Peyton hangs them up!
    me and my raiders friends hungry for a winning season...10+ years is too damn long I'm ready to go back to hard-knock raider football like chuckys 2000's team

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I miss the Chuckie days they were fun. Just wished we would have got a ring out of it I kind of feel like we were short changed on that deal. The whole tuck b.s. cost us a shot then Al makes the foolish move of shipping Chuckie off which probably cost us one for sure!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Yeah I miss the Chuckie days they were fun. Just wished we would have got a ring out of it I kind of feel like we were short changed on that deal. The whole tuck b.s. cost us a shot then Al makes the foolish move of shipping Chuckie off which probably cost us one for sure!
    ya that tuck game I went into rage that day, Ya AL did get lost in his senile years. Chucky was a great coach for Oakland. Cant stand all these niner bandwagons talk tough all the time