HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

David Price

I'm 0-2 betting this guy this year. idk if i should just avoid him at all cost or keep playing him. But today i feel like he's an auto play after his 1st 2 starts. Plus he's a dog with +money for the 1st 5 inns.

im either going 1st 5 or no play with this guy

or

should i stay away from him after what he did to me and my bankroll last week vs cle. Im 0-4 this year betting him and king felix smh i just dont understand this shit

mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Stay away from the game if you ever feel unsure. Stick with something a little more stable i.e. Cardinals vs Gallardo or Cueto vs the Pirates. Both of those opposing teams are struggling and the Wainwright/Cueto bets are much safer. Plus the Reds lost yesterday, the chances of them losing 2 let alone all three to the Pirates? Slim to none. Bet on Cueto, if they lose for some reason today, bet the loses + a unit tomorrow (chase style).

Not to mention Lester is pitching GREAT to start the year and both teams are mediocre anyway.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

your right but have you ever felt like a person/team owes you money lol but in all seriousness i feel like him and king felix owe me money my 4 worst days were on their hands. More so Felix cause he's been losing to no names like axelrod and who ever the hell started for tex on thursday but im probably just gonna do the 1st 5 IF I PULL THE TRIGGER

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol the price is looking right today with TB. Lester has a lifetime 4.65 era vs the rays and price is 7-3 lifetime vs them and has pitched at least 7innings vs them i his last 4 starts hmmm my trigger fingers getting itchy in the ml now

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Tough going against Lester at home

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by mwbrewers View Post
    Stay away from the game if you ever feel unsure. Stick with something a little more stable i.e. Cardinals vs Gallardo or Cueto vs the Pirates. Both of those opposing teams are struggling and the Wainwright/Cueto bets are much safer. Plus the Reds lost yesterday, the chances of them losing 2 let alone all three to the Pirates? Slim to none. Bet on Cueto, if they lose for some reason today, bet the loses + a unit tomorrow (chase style).

Not to mention Lester is pitching GREAT to start the year and both teams are mediocre anyway.
    Like the way you think bro. My feelings exactly. I got burned by price his first game and haven't bet tb since. I'm on STL, Cin, and the braves today. Kinda like the A's today too. Gonna ride the hot team. They just don't roll over and die for nobody and theyre tearing up the fast ball, I say they rock Verlander.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Tough going against Lester at home
    true but this aint the boston of old and price owns y'all but then again im cursed when betting him...somethings gotta give

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Good point hard core,,,

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Like the way you think bro. My feelings exactly. I got burned by price his first game and haven't bet tb since. I'm on STL, Cin, and the braves today. Kinda like the A's today too. Gonna ride the hot team. They just don't roll over and die for nobody and theyre tearing up the fast ball, I say they rock Verlander.
    wouldnt touch that game with a 10ft pole cause det wont win unless verlander goes 8-9 innings and oak wont win if verlander pitches like he's...well verlander so it all comes down to verlander and im not willing to play him against this A's team right now. But on the flipside you NEVER FADE VERLANDER unless its the world series...lmao