bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Are the Angels really this bad??They LOST this game tonight

The astros are up 5-0 in the 4th....i thinkwe have all bet enough baseball to know this one is over.Angels will not score 4 runs this entire game let alone 6 and holding houston scoreless.This team is patheticcccccc and is about to cost me a $100 to win $747 parlay....only team left i need is angels and the guaranteed lost this game.

Just look at there spring training record,its carried right over into the reg season.This team is just pathetic.Id bet my entire savings account against $1000 that the angels wont win this game.Just pisses me of more then i can describe because i have the angels at +747 right now and they LOSE once again.....pisssssssss poor team and a -200 fav is str8 laughable and im a sucker for tjinking this was the easiest win of the night....not.....congrats to all you astros backers.This LA team is just unreal garbage.albert is phucking worthless trash anymore

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    The astros are up 5-0 in the 4th....i thinkwe have all bet enough baseball to know this one is over.Angels will not score 4 runs this entire game let alone 6 and holding houston scoreless.This team is patheticcccccc and is about to cost me a $100 to win $747 parlay....only team left i need is angels and the guaranteed lost this game.

Just look at there spring training record,its carried right over into the reg season.This team is just pathetic.Id bet my entire savings account against $1000 that the angels wont win this game.Just pisses me of more then i can describe because i have the angels at +747 right now and they LOSE once again.....pisssssssss poor team and a -200 fav is str8 laughable and im a sucker for tjinking this was the easiest win of the night....not.....congrats to all you astros backers.This LA team is just unreal garbage.albert is phucking worthless trash anymore
    well said and dont forget about mr overrated himself trout. B HARP IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER

bradleysnyder

This games a complete joke and a showing of who the angels really are.The pitcher screws up,gives up a bunch of runs early and the offense is incapable of bailing him.out......o man how much hell it must be to BE an angels pitcher right now.The offense may be among the worst in.the mlb this year.

bradleysnyder

I think the ROYALS are and will be a better team this year.We are watching the astros just BELT and embarrass the angels at home on a friday night when the stadium is packed and cheering for the most overrrrrrrated team in the MLB

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Fuk this team and their manager M. Scioscia needs to go. I have seen enough. Cost me a parlay, and a straight play on the run line. I've seen enough of this shitte. You can't get a run against a double A squad go, make two errors and scatter about 3 fukin hits the whole game. Last year it was the Red Sox with no heart and bad chemistry. Angels are going to be this years Red Sox.

You've got to be kidding. I had the Over 8 too, you would think that if the Astros get 5 runs it's going over right???