Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I lean Toronto after looking in, BUT

Damn the whole forum almost is on them. Not sure that's a good sign.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

I see the Tigers are missing a key pitcher out the pen and their pen was already bad. Blue Jays struggle to produce runs without the long ball and have a few key hitters struggling. Hard to really gauge both teams true capabilities. We know the Tigers have talent and if they sure up their bullpen they once again would seem like a possibility for a deep post season run. Toronto has talent but they don't seem to be disciplined. However, they got their solid number 2 on the mound who usually throws good on the road. Both teams prob score but I think Toronto wins.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Yeh I got the same feeling Bets already on tho still feeling confident about the tigers

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not good at all usually and this game looks like a coin flip to me. Both teams with solid starters, who knows what either ofense will bring, and both coming off bad losses. And to top it off it may get postponed anyhow. Full card of mlb and nba tonight so hy force it.
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave R.P. McMurphy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not good at all usually and this game looks like a coin flip to me. Both teams with solid starters, who knows what either ofense will bring, and both coming off bad losses. And to top it off it may get postponed anyhow. Full card of mlb and nba tonight so hy force it.
    well said i havent made a nba play in over a month but im definatly gonna make a play tonight

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Yea I see a few I like tonight in MLB. Baseball has been so good to me this first couple weeks, but this is only the 2nd dog I've played. Going small on the Blue Jays. GL. I think they force it in bc tomorrow or the next day prob will both be postponed

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I threw a unit on the Jays ML...