BlueJays
    BlueJays's Avatar Become A Pro!

So many C bets on favs today! I am lost!!!

Let's see:

NYY, MIN, DET, STL, SF, ARI and TEX - all these have a chance to be swept today. I am really shocked as I placed important amounts on them on the first 2 bets. I know - some of you would say that the leaders doesn't care much these days, but that might be the case only with NYY and STL. How about the teams chasing the wild card? I heard about Sept being a bad month for MLB but these are way over my expectations! I need to get my money back today but I really don't know which bet C to pick!

cabrerjc
    cabrerjc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know how you feel. Right now I'm praying NYY, DET, and STL get their act together or else I won't be having a very good Sunday. Maybe my NFL Fantasy team can make me feel a little better.

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I would have to roll with the Yankees but the chalk is way high. September baseball is tough. CC is 8-1 with a 2.45 ERA against the O's. Guthrie has been pitching well lately and beat CC earlier in the year. I don't see it happening twice and can't see the Yanks getting swept by the O's. GL

BlueJays
    BlueJays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks! That what I assumed too when I started the chase but I never thought it will come to C bet here. The Yanks have no honor at all! And only God knows if they will get any today!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJays View Post
    Let's see:

NYY, MIN, DET, STL, SF, ARI and TEX - all these have a chance to be swept today. I am really shocked as I placed important amounts on them on the first 2 bets. I know - some of you would say that the leaders doesn't care much these days, but that might be the case only with NYY and STL. How about the teams chasing the wild card? I heard about Sept being a bad month for MLB but these are way over my expectations! I need to get my money back today but I really don't know which bet C to pick!
    As I told you in our private message it is much more than just grabbing a handful of teams and chasing! I said if you played all these chases you would lose 1-2, I just went through scores I believe two were swept.

Obviously if you have seven series going to "c" bets at once you are chasing blindly.... and risking more than it is worth.

In my chase system/thread I posted approximately 60-80 series only 3 went to "c"bets total! Avoid chasing until you figure out a system, also chasing at this time of year is dangerous (part of the reason I ended my thread last week) and chasing so many series your probability of being swept is very high! And if you were chasing all those series to a "c" game...they represented 14 losses already! So if you bet them all..and went 5-2...with just these chases your record is 5-16! Be very careful chasing blindly a little harder than it looks!

As I private messaged you when you told me what you had done... I mentioned the Yanks, Cards were very bad selections! I see one of them did pulled out a "c" win for you...at a very high cost juice wise..the Yankees...Cards lost.

I remember I told you not to play first place teams that had a big lead that could afford to lose a few... And as far as Ari not sure what you came up with for that pick... I see they lost.

Without a backtested system... I would not be chasing if I was you... I was spending approximately ten hours a week going through filters to make those picks that made me 34-2 in the actual series I played.

Be careful! No way even if you are using proper filters...and the most important part cap once the filters let a few teams through...you should not have so many series to play... And at this time of year...chasing period is extremely dangerous!

GL G.