THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Will continue to fade(run line): Houston and San Diego

Opening day sucked, but everything has been smooth sailing since, excluding one lucky game on a part of the Padres. A serious lack of O for both clubs. Fade on RUN LINE only: don't get smacked around on the money line if either of these jokers actually wins somehow. I am overdue for a bad day doing this, but then again we are talking about Houston and San Diego.

THoll702

"Go back, Jack, do it again." -Steely Dan

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Im on this with you. Didn't do it today with hou because Norris was home but I should have anyhow. I think in the long run its a winner. I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop playing run lines but how could I miss out on plays like this.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea definitely on rockies rl too

padres (and astros of course) have guys that will lose the game for the club, i like that. guys like nick hundley, who knows how he'll screw up, whether it be a double play, passed ball, or just not hitting in a clutch spot.

maybe i should fade astros again too. have to look into harrell more i don't know how he is at all anymore, good luck

THoll702

All aboard the FADE TRAIN 8-2. All winning bets atleast +120 minimum, 10-2 in terms of units. First stop Houston, next stop Colorado. The books are now starting to "jack" the lines against these two teams.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

houston has already cashed today

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

go colorado!

THoll702

FADE TRAIN making only one stop tommorrow at 10:10 in Seattle, Washington. San Diego has the day off, bummer.

The Samurai

What do you think of adding mia to the fade train? There just as shitee as the other 2. Playing the braves tomorrow. That could make up for the pads being off? I think I'm gonna play it. I'll fade mia every game on the RL when either the pads or stros are idle.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Lets Roll!!!

THoll702

Hey Samuri, you are good! I have been considering Miami for the last couple of days, they are so depleted in so many areas. I think you are on to something. Shit, will let you know tommorrow.

THoll702

Fade train keeps on rolling: 13.5-2 in terms of betting units. 11-2 win-loss. Last loss was last Wednesday. Nice play SAMURAI fading Miami! Should we include the Miami Marlins on the FADE train? Please vote now. Well, the votes are in, and most everybody seconds the motion by THE SAMURAI. The Miami Marlins are now officially on the FADE TRAIN. The FADE TRAIN (run line) now has three stops: Houston, San Diego and Miami. Teams can go off the FADE TRAIN at any time. This is so damn funny making money off of these piss poor teams.

The Miami Marlins have surprised me in only one area: their starting pitching has not been that bad, they simply have no reliable offense day-in and day-out. Maybe they should start bunting more with runners on the bases? Just trying to get a laugh.

The Samurai

Love it. Stat of the day. As of yesterday, the mia bullpen has an era of 7.23. So no matter how good they start games. They're gonna get thumped late. I agree with you that any team should be able to be dropped from the fade if they get on a decent win streak. Or a fade the fade if you will. Overall though, I think season long that this will be a winning system. I listened to the mia game yesterday and it seems the winning formula against mia is just to walk Stanton and let the other guys try to beat you. The chances they do are slim.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

this is awesome.. i like the three teams on the fade train.. good calls
    happy winnings!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

should we pass on the ruline against lad today cause 1 its JB and he can give up runs to anybody and 2 they cant score either so im skeptical on the lad runline but im all for fading mia/hou tonight lol

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

so for today would the plays be dodgers, braves, and mariners RL?

THoll702

I see your point Hard Core, was looking over todays games last night and kinda thought the same thing. But, then I remembered an old saying from someone in my family. "If you are on a roll, stay with it, Don't beat the roll, let it beat you. No matter who is playing who."

Uvarunthetable, yep, you are right: Braves, Dodgers and Mariners(run line). If anyone has any ideas concerning any teams please post.

The Samurai

Wtf is Beckett Doing on a major league roster? I guess oil can Boyd was busy.

THoll702

Fell off the tracks! Shit, I hate losing. Terrible day. The bottom of the 8th in Miami was a sign of things to come. I will fade these idiots tommorrow. 13.5-5 units/11-5 win-loss. San Diego and Houston had an offensive explosion. Worst day of the season. Will re-evaluate the fade going into the next series. If, you are done with this I understand.

The Samurai

Let us never speak of this night again. I'm still on this. It will take at least a few nights like this before I quit fading these teams. It was either a fluke or some mushy fugger jumped on board and ruined the whole thing. It may sound superstitious but its real.