GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

LA Angels lines...I'll never understand them

Angels 4 games behind the Yanks for the best team in baseball. Play well at home on the road. Have all capable pitchers and a ridiculous line up. How is this team not -200 every night? Whens the last time you saw the Yankees at -180 or less? They keep making these Angels games -130, even -150 is low at home vs the Mariners, I just don't get it. Yankees -300 lately a lot.

Why?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it has something to do with their pitching. yes their pitchers are capable, but are suspect. Santana has been known to get lit up. As far as the Angels scoring runs... well that either all or nothing. Then you have to consider their bullpen. Fuentes has been what I consider a disaster this year, although some would disagree. Other than last nights game the Angels haven't really been as hot offensively as they were a few weeks ago.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

There is definite value on playing them though. You just have to play them consistently. I remember the had a run last month when the over on their games was damn near a lock every game. If you play them ML or RL consistently, like I said, you are almost certain to make a profit!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Well, yes the pitchers have their downfalls but I will take Lackey-Santana-Saunders-Kazmir-Weaver over a ton of staffs in the league. I do find myself on the Angels day in and day out and have been making nice money. I even bought an Angels fitted the other day. But, honestly, I think this is the best lineup in the league. They got a bunch of under the radar guys who ****ing rake. Vlad, Abreu, Hunter, Kendrick, Figgins, Rivera, Aybar, Napoli and MORALES. How is Morales not getting credit for the year hes having? If the Angels don't get to the ALCS I'll be shocked, very shocked.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I think it comes down to the two teams you mentioned- Yankees and Angels for the AL this yr. If I had to make a selection I would take the Angels today over the White sox. Last night didn't convince me yet that the Halos are out of their batting slump. My book has them at -125 which is tempting, but I think I will sit this one out and watch. Good Luck today!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Same to you. On the Angels. Think its the 2nd best bet on the board other then Twins.