mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

My Tuesday picks (4-0 OTY)

I've decided to start posting in the forum since I always read them and enjoyed the debates. I think it's beneficial to talk about which bets you're making as it can provide some insight you might not have seen prior.

Yesterday I went 4-0 to start the season with:
    Rockies Over 3.5
    Braun hits+runs+rbi's over 2.5
    Tigers -1.5
    Mariners +108

Being from Milwaukee I try not to be (too) biased, but it is where I know the players best. So with that being said my first pick is

*Rockies over 3.5 -120*

Colorado ripped Gallardo for 10 hits yesterday with some good hitting in a batters ballpark. The little dust they had on their bats should easily be shook off and Marco Estrada is going to feel that pain. He has low velocity on his pitches and tends to leave them over the plate, that is, if they don't end up in the dirt. All this happens before we even get to the Brewers horrendous bullpen. This is my safe pick of the day. It wouldn't be a bad idea to even take the over 8.5 on the entire game with De La Rosa on the mound and the Brewers explosive line-up.

Second pick for the day

A's -136

King Felix embarrassed them last night and those fans are ready for a win, I don't foresee it being a problem. A line-up full of hitters ready to hit including the real life Gandalf, lets see everyone bring back the free towels from yesterday.

The last pick I'm taking today is

Rays -1.5 +108

With one of the best pitchers in the league in David Price, they should have no problem winning by a couple runs in this one. Everyone is still getting into their groove batting wise, so we should see an easy victory for Tampa at home.

Also worth looking at in my opinion would be

Rangers -1.5 (Yu Darvish) -112

The Astros are coming off a fluke and they'll have their heads deflated with this game. I expect to see Yu come out strong this season and pitch great in this one. I can't see myself picking the Astros to win 2 games in a row either...

Feel free to comment and pass some ideas around

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

Good Luck I like them all

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Love it, great reasoning will be tailing a few bol today!

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Im backing Milwaukee TT over 4 once again. Id rather put my money on the Brewers lineup rather than Colorados lineup; that's what this comes down to. And they were relatively quiet yesterday until the bottom of the 8th with 2 outs,(and still totaled 5 runs) so I think they'll come alive more today and be a safe bet for 4 or more

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

like those picks! especially tampa and texas

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Rays -1.5 +108 ? Look around that price is awful but GL.

mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

You're right beerbottllez, I have them at locked at +133 off 5dimes. I must have mistyped it from reading something else. Thanks