2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    What's up fellas? BOL with your Cards plays. Passing on side, considering under but may just pass and enjoy. Like Wacha a lot game two.
    i been paying so little attention to sports world last few days didnt realize it was lackey going gm 2 and not buckholtz,, guess that screws up idea of cards being plus money in both? but yea wacha vs lackey if cards win tonight i might do like always and instead of be happy with 1 win hit gm 2 also

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It was almost as bad as last year vs. the Giants.

Almost.
    want no fun way we lost to damn sf either, lol..

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Biff. Thanks for the rant/tip on OS7, you saved me lot's of headaches. Still running 6.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Biff. Thanks for the rant/tip on OS7, you saved me lot's of headaches. Still running 6.
    pissed i already downloaded b4 i saw his post..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    want no fun way we lost to damn sf either, lol..
    Yeah, true. Not sure which is worse to be honest. I guess ours wasn't the slow, agonizing death -- you could tell the series was going to be over pretty quick.

2daBank

ride here..gl everyone

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pissed i already downloaded b4 i saw his post..
    If you have an iphone 4 or 4S and IOS7 is lagging your phone- this really simple fix will greatly improve it.

Settings-->iCloud-->Documents and Data change to "off"

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

look at this!!

5) No Coincidences: 560-570, +97.9 units
    Website-SBR
    Comments: Roughly a 1-3 unit bettor. Ignore the losing record, the unit count here gets him on the list.
    Thread Link

well done my friend...

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I cracked my phone a few weeks ago and never got a chance to dl ios7. Should I get a samsung instead of upgrading to the 5S/iOS7??

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    look at this!!

5) No Coincidences: 560-570, +97.9 units
    Website-SBR
    Comments: Roughly a 1-3 unit bettor. Ignore the losing record, the unit count here gets him on the list.
    Thread Link

well done my friend...
    Nice! BTW, where is that from? I had someone else PM me about it as well.

I'm sure my play's going to lose tonight now though....this has sealed its fate.

I see you're on Boston too. So is tat and a few others I respect. Hoping Banker and IB will cancel out your love for Clam Chowdah tonight. Let's go Waino!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

@BreakdownSheets has game at STL +131/BOS -131 by his SABRmetric reckoning...based on this, home-fave RedSox are where the small bit of value lies...

now that the only team i care about is out of the picture, it's so much easier to pull the trigger along these lines...

a unit at -120 for me
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-23-13 at 06:33 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

I saw today that they came out with an upgrade to reduce motion sickness on i OS7. Whatever, i remain thoroughly disinterested.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Nice! BTW, where is that from? I had someone else PM me about it as well.

I'm sure my play's going to lose tonight now though....this has sealed its fate.

I see you're on Boston too. So is tat and a few others I respect. Hoping Banker and IB will cancel out your love for Clam Chowdah tonight. Let's go Waino!
    dude...you bet 1 unit on a world series game!! your sealed fate shouldnt make you cry...

get into that bankroll and go for your books jugular!

yeah, i would get into reasons but every time i do it blows up in my face. if i were up 50u i would do a writeup....i am pretty sure its not another clean sweep for bos, but i would welcome that. im just trying to break even this year.

http://www.capperslist.com/

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

did someone nominate themselves?

6) cjm2008: YTD 312-292-2 +15units,playoffs 12-13 -2.33units

BiffTFinancial

Nice to see No Coin getting some much-deserved props among the mainstream media for his MLB chops. Great season, pal.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    did someone nominate themselves?

6) cjm2008: YTD 312-292-2 +15units,playoffs 12-13 -2.33units
    +15u -so he likely bets dogs and flat units i would think...

what i dont like is they use W/L record for football and bball. thats only going to highlight the lower volume bettors.

BiffTFinancial

I pity the fool who penetrates with Bank at that bar right now.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Defense falling apart around Wainwright. Cardinals look tight and nervous.

Now it's going to be up to a rookie -- albeit one who is seemingly unfazed -- to virtually save their season in Game 2.

Not saying this series is over, but trouble is brewing in the Lou.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Nice to see No Coin getting some much-deserved props among the mainstream media for his MLB chops. Great season, pal.
    Thanks. Don't know anything about this site or its legitimacy, but it's nice to be recognized.

SBR's baseball sub-forum is the best and most sane place here by far. I appreciate everyone here and the true baseball conversation as much as anything else -- really helps me stay clear, focused and unbiased as a capper.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Defense falling apart around Wainwright. Cardinals look tight and nervous.

Now it's going to be up to a rookie -- albeit one who is seemingly unfazed -- to virtually save their season in Game 2.

Not saying this series is over, but trouble is brewing in the Lou.

We're 3 innings in coin. Take a step back.

Having said that I think smart money was on boston.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    We're 3 innings in coin. Take a step back.

Having said that I think smart money was on boston.
    A step back from what? You think the Cards are going to rally from 5 down on the road vs. Lester?

I'd seriously consider pulling Waino at this point and using him in Game 3. I'm not kidding. This one's over.

"Smart" money was on Boston. That's obvious now given the fact that it's 5-0. I don't know what kind of comment that's supposed to be, especially given when you posted it.

While we're at it, "smart" money was on Ottawa tonight as well.

t-wizzle

A step back from what? You think the Cards are going to rally from 5 down on the road vs. Lester?

I'd seriously consider pulling Waino at this point and using him in Game 3. I'm not kidding. This one's over.

"Smart" money was on Boston. That's obvious now given the fact that it's 5-0. I don't know what kind of comment that's supposed to be, especially given when you posted it.

While we're at it, "smart" money was on Ottawa tonight as well.

It's the World Series, you can't just throw your hands up and say this one is done. I was more talking about the series as a whole though since you said they are in trouble.

Are you seriously getting defensive? I watched the series price and compared it to the line movement on this game. Series price went up and tonight's game line went down slightly. Do you have a bet on the Cardinals? I didn't scroll back past this page but I guess that would explain why you are defensive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It's the World Series, you can't just throw your hands up and say this one is done. I was more talking about the series as a whole though since you said they are in trouble.

Are you seriously getting defensive? I watched the series price and compared it to the line movement on this game. Series price went up and tonight's game line went down slightly. Do you have a bet on the Cardinals? I didn't scroll back past this page but I guess that would explain why you are defensive.
    If you'd posted this before the game had started, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But to come in when it's 5-0 and talk about "smart" money being on Boston tonight -- that's weak. You know it. If you saw this coming, where's your big bet on the Red Sox?

I put a unit on the Cardinals tonight. The fact that you think I'm getting "defensive" because of that bet and not because of your glib hindsight is funny, but again, you somehow don't see that and then think it's odd when more and more people react to you and your posting style the way I do.

t-wizzle

If you'd posted this before the game had started, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But to come in when it's 5-0 and talk about "smart" money being on Boston tonight -- that's weak. You know it. If you saw this coming, where's your big bet on the Red Sox?

I put a unit on the Cardinals tonight. The fact that you think I'm getting "defensive" because of that bet and not because of your glib hindsight is funny, but again, you somehow don't see that and then think it's odd when more and more people react to you and your posting style the way I do.

Nobody reacts. Just you, crustyme, and that cokehead Louisvillekid.

You think everyone has an agenda. Ironic that you would comment on other posters' perspective of me when you are the one arguing back and forth with guys like Sammy every night about a baseball bet from September.

Point still stands though. You and your conspiracy theories as always. I didn't place a penny on the game tonight or on a series bet. I didn't want to get involved in a series wager and I wanted to wait at least a game to try and get a feel for things. All that and you still find it preposterous that I would say my read on the line was that smart money was on the Red Sox.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nobody reacts. Just you, crustyme, and that cokehead Louisvillekid.

You think everyone has an agenda. Ironic that you would comment on other posters' perspective of me when you are the one arguing back and forth with guys like Sammy every night about a baseball bet from September.

Point still stands though. You and your conspiracy theories as always. I didn't place a penny on the game tonight or on a series bet. I didn't want to get involved in a series wager and I wanted to wait at least a game to try and get a feel for things. All that and you still find it preposterous that I would say my read on the line was that smart money was on the Red Sox.
    What was your motivation behind even opening my thread, let alone making a comment, let alone one as stupid and useless after the fact as saying "smart money was on Boston" when it was 5-0 in the second inning? Honest question.

t-wizzle

What was your motivation behind even opening my thread, let alone making a comment, let alone one as stupid and useless after the fact as saying "smart money was on Boston" when it was 5-0 in the second inning? Honest question.

First off why was it stupid? You of all people, the guy who watches lines more than anyone on this forum, rather than converse about the fact that the game line went down and series line went up, chose instead to get pissy about it.

To answer your first question, I opened several threads in the baseball forum. One was broadway's TT thread. Another was yours and I saw dex was in here so I figured there was some conversation going on. Asking why I opened a thread is the same question as asking why I have an account on a forum.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

First off why was it stupid? You of all people, the guy who watches lines more than anyone on this forum, rather than converse about the fact that the game line went down and series line went up, chose instead to get pissy about it.

To answer your first question, I opened several threads in the baseball forum. One was broadway's TT thread. Another was yours and I saw dex was in here so I figured there was some conversation going on. Asking why I opened a thread is the same question as asking why I have an account on a forum.
    This is going nowhere, as per the usual "conversation" between us. That's why I asked why you even bothered. If you can't see what I'm asking given the context and timing of your post, there's nothing I can say to get the point across so I'm not even going to try anymore.

To be honest with you, I find it hard to believe much of what you say or post at this point. Recently, you said that GM was real because you had conversed with him via PM -- yet in the past you said you'd met him in person. So which is it? There's a lot of inconsistency to you.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on this now, so if you want to answer re: your GM comments, feel free. If you don't, cool. I'm not going to respond either way.

t-wizzle

This is going nowhere, as per the usual "conversation" between us. That's why I asked why you even bothered. If you can't see what I'm asking given the context and timing of your post, there's nothing I can say to get the point across so I'm not even going to try anymore.

To be honest with you, I find it hard to believe much of what you say or post at this point. Recently, you said that GM was real because you had conversed with him via PM -- yet in the past you said you'd met him in person. So which is it? There's a lot of inconsistency to you.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on this now, so if you want to answer re: your GM comments, feel free. If you don't, cool. I'm not going to respond either way.

I NEVER said I met Goat. That's funny. I have never met any of these people. I have had pm conversations with him though.

Your conspiracy theories are so outlandish. You honestly believe I had some sort of hidden agenda coming in here. Literally all I said was I thought the sharp money was on Boston. That's it. Get a grip man.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

TKarate - get it right!

the both of you need to stfu....i can understand when a useless troll fights with a sharper member. but youre both sharp guys and always argue. just let it go and lets play nice....

NBA threads....get em ready
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

t-wizzle

TKarate - get it right!

the both of you need to stfu....i can understand when a useless troll fights with a sharper member. but youre both sharp guys and always argue. just let it go and lets play nice....

NBA threads....get em ready

I don't appreciate when he tries to make me out to be some sort of troll with a hidden agenda. That shit is fukked up.

This is why, in large part, I avoid his threads. The guy is so defensive it's not even funny.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't appreciate when he tries to make me out to be some sort of troll with a hidden agenda. That shit is fukked up.

This is why, in large part, I avoid his threads. The guy is so defensive it's not even funny.
    One word: irony.

Read it out loud.

As is with most of the cases here at SBR, you couldn't make this up if you tried.

OK, now I'm done. I promise.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I NEVER said I met Goat. That's funny. I have never met any of these people. I have had pm conversations with him though.

Your conspiracy theories are so outlandish. You honestly believe I had some sort of hidden agenda coming in here. Literally all I said was I thought the sharp money was on Boston. That's it. Get a grip man.
    Actually you 100% said you met him.

You actually even said you had played basketball with him.

With that said, I know you're going to deny it so it's not even worth arguing about because it's so obvious you lied.

How many accounts do you have here? It doesn't take much intelligence to figure out that there is a reason you go out of your way to defend a guy you supposedly have "never met" even though in the past you have said "you played basketball with him".

You made that comment when No Coin questioned Goat last basketball season with all those dumb Laker threads. You were going out of your way to prove the guy was real so you said you had met him and now your entire story has changed.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-23-13 at 09:59 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Actually you 100% said you met him.

You actually even said you had played basketball with him.

With that said, I know you're going to deny it so it's not even worth arguing about because it's so obvious you lied.

How many accounts do you have here? It doesn't take much intelligence to figure out that there is a reason you go out of your way to defend a guy you supposedly have "never met" even though in the past you have said "you played basketball with him".

You made that comment when No Coin questioned Goat last basketball season with all those dumb Laker threads. You were going out of your way to prove the guy was real so you said you had met him and now your entire story has changed.

If I said I met him I was joking.

I have one account here. How many do you have?

Do you two huddle in a room together and try to figure out all the sbr conspiracies together?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So now you were kidding.

Ok. I'll leave it alone. LOL.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    I cracked my phone a few weeks ago and never got a chance to dl ios7. Should I get a samsung instead of upgrading to the 5S/iOS7??
    Apple will fix the initial launch issues of iOS7 (if they haven't already done most in 7.03) For me it's a hardware decision. I have an IPAD, therefore I want a smaller devise as a phone. Samsung phones are bigger and generally have more screen space, so if you don't have a tablet it may be the way to go. I haven't noticed too many advantages one way or another comparing android os to ios.

First ... 180181182183184185186 ... Last