Login Search

2013 MLB thread

Last Post

Coiner I can not sufficiently convey the sheer ineptness of MLB managers named John Gibbons. Leadoff 4 pitch walk to Izturis and Bonifacio lays down a sac bunt on the very next pitch...with Gose on deck.

Now, maybe Emilio did that on his own. But Gibbons still having a job is just too funny.

No action here for me but ranting on your behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixla View Post
I'm leaning towards Twins, what do u think Coin? Brew Crew has a league worst 4-17 record against lefties and Diamond has been pitching good on the road. Looks like Figaro hasnt started in the majors in a few years, I guess he could be the wild card of the game.
its really strange mil record is so bad against lefties because i believe they have a top 10 ops against them

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
Coiner I can not sufficiently convey the sheer ineptness of MLB managers named John Gibbons. Leadoff 4 pitch walk to Izturis and Bonifacio lays down a sac bunt on the very next pitch...with Gose on deck.

Now, maybe Emilio did that on his own. But Gibbons still having a job is just too funny.

No action here for me but ranting on your behalf.
As you can tell by my post -- which I made before I read this -- I wholeheartedly agree. It's embarrassing that this team will fail not once, but now twice under Gibbons' "direction." Will they bring him back again in seven years for a third try?