solidsteel408
    System Plays
    solidsteel408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spike Measer's plays

Does anyone have any info on this guy? How good is he? His staff called me. All they want is my credit card #. That's so funny for someone is selling their service without introducing their stuff except aggressively asked for credit card #. I think his sales staff needs to get train before calling. LOL

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell them next time to eat a bigbag of shit. That service play crap is straight up garbage. I can't believe people pay these retards to tell them who to bet their money on. LOL. If these "touts" plays were as good as they claim, why are they not investing all their cash on their sweet plays.

solidsteel408
    System Plays
    solidsteel408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Tell them next time to eat a bigbag of shit. That service play crap is straight up garbage. I can't believe people pay these retards to tell them who to bet their money on. LOL. If these "touts" plays were as good as they claim, why are they not investing all their cash on their sweet plays.
    Agreed 100%. I've been doing pretty well in MLB, NFL, CCFB. I gave them my best plays of the day.

Philly ML, Atlanta ML, Detroit ML. I told them not to call me if I am 3-0 or 2-1 tonight.