GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

GiveMeaBJ's MLB Wednesday (9/08)

Starting the day early...

Texas Rangers -136 (Matchbook) to win 2 Units
    The Rangers are looking to continue their playoff push after sweeping Tuesdays double header. The Red Sox wild card lead is down to just 2 games and every game is crucial with the season coming down to the wire. The Rangers will throw Scott Feldman who has been lights out in his last three starts. In his last three starts (all on the road) against the Rays, Twins, and Orioles, Feldman has thrown 19.1 innings of 12 hit ball yielding just 1 run. Feldman has also won his last 6 descisions lifting his record to 15-4 this year. Feldman's season on the road is ridiculous: 11-1 with a 2.80 ERA.

The Indians will counter with Fausto Carmona who has been better but still boasts a 1-3 record since the deadline. Carmona is just 1-5 at home this year and lost both his starts against the Rangers this year with an ERA over 6. The Indians have folded and I look for the Rangers to put up enough runs for Feldman who will turn in another quality start.
    Rangers 6, Indians 2

Chicago Cubs -137 (Matchbook) to win 1 Unit
    The Pirates have been pathetic since the All-Star break and at this point are throwing a AAA team onto the field each day. They are 8-25 since the deadline and 1-11 in their last 12. They are going to throw Kevin Hart who since being aquired from the Cubbies has been pathetic. Hart has pitched 34 innings for the Pirates and has given up 27 runs on 47 hits, ouch.

The Cubs will throw Carlos Zambrano and the price on him here is just too good to pass up. Zambrano is coming off of a good start against the Mets after his first two since returning from an injury. Zambrano has actually been better on the road this year in 12 starts he is 5-2 with a 3.03 ERA on the road.
    Cubs 5, Pirates 1

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Cardinals/Brewers Under 8.5 -112 (Matchbook) to win 1 Unit
    Adam Wainwright is the most underrated pitcher in baseball. I have said this for a while and he has paid dividends since his return this year. Wainwright is enough to keep this number under but Suppan has also pitched well in his last 3 starts. This play for me is really all about Wainwright for me.
    Cardinals 4, Brewers 2

Yankees -144 (Matchbook) to win 1 Unit
    The Rays have knocked themselves out of the playoff race after losing 7 straight. Tampa is just 29-41 on the road, Yankees 48-20 at home. This should be a -200 game in my opinion. The only thing keeping this from being a 2-3 unit play for me is the Joba expierment. Joba could pitch 3 innings, he could pitch 6. What the Yankees are doing to this poor guy is ridiculous, no ones arm needs to be taken care of this carefully. Joba has a 1.21 ERA in 22.1 innings against the Rays in his career. However, the price is simply too good for me to pass up.
    Yankees 7, Rays 4

Astros -126 (Matchbook) to win 2 Units
    Huh? Thats all I can say to this line. Atlanta had wild card hopes about a week and a half ago but now they are officially fried. They are playing with no energy at all and seem to be going through the motions to close out the season. They have lost 5 of their last 6 and scored just 9 runs in their past 5 games. They won't get much help at the plate with Wandy Rodriguez on the hill. Wandy is 8-2 with a ridiculous 1.60 ERA at home this year through 90 innings. Houston is 39-31 at home this year as well as 18-8 at home since the break.
    Astros 4, Braves 0

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Dodgers/Diamondbacks Under 8.5 -112 (5 Dimes) to win 1 Unit

Looking at a few more. A lot of chalk for me, actually all chalk and unders. Oh well, I like what I like may add a few.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Adding one more:

Giants -169 (Matchbook) to win 1 Unit

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Why did I add these ****ing Giants?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Right now 5-1 (+5.31 Units)

Hopefully we can get some good pitching in the night cap.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Nice day.

6-1 (+6.31 Units)

More tomorrow......if anyone cares that is lol.