CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Won with ATL.

MLB:3-4
    YTD: -1.08

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

beautiful win again, CT. may i have your opinion/advice on totals? i am getting a lot of leans on totals, but i hesitate to pull the trigger and actually end up missing some winners. i just can't seem to find the same confidence in spotting a good totals play vs a bet on a side. what do you look for that solidifies a confident play on a total? thanks in advance for your help!

CappinTerp

CUBS +133....2 UNITS.........Wood in 3 starts vs Pitt. had a 2.70 ERA last season. As for McDonald he went down hill in 2nd half of last season with a 3-5 record with a very high 7.52 ERA.! He did not show much this spring,so for me it's the Cubs in this one.............gl

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
    beautiful win again, CT. may i have your opinion/advice on totals? i am getting a lot of leans on totals, but i hesitate to pull the trigger and actually end up missing some winners. i just can't seem to find the same confidence in spotting a good totals play vs a bet on a side. what do you look for that solidifies a confident play on a total? thanks in advance for your help!
    On totals in the early season the pitchers are ahead of the hitters. For most hitters it takes more time to get their "swing down". Also the early cold weather will hurt them more than the pitchers. So I look to go under most of the time. For the most part over the course of the season I have a tendency to bet more unders. It's a long explanation but stay away from the number 9.5.! (over or under)............hope this helps.................gl

CappinTerp

Man that Marmol is dangerous,but a win is a win. I got to go to Indy this weekend and will not be able to post until Mon. Hope everyone gets some winners.!!

MLB:4-4
    YTD: +1.58

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

unreal...didn't watch the cubs pirates game, but if they continue to bring Marmol in, they're asking for it. From your post, I gather that's 2 for 2 in shaky starts as the closer, in which he was pulled from the first opportunity.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

great call on the Cubs CappinTerp

CappinTerp

Hey guys got back from Indy...very nice town...hope many had winners and will get back to biz. on Monday.....gl

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey guys got back from Indy...very nice town...hope many had winners and will get back to biz. on Monday.....gl
    good to see you back mate

hope you enjoyed your trip

CappinTerp

REVERSE: MIL +107 and UNDER 9 -120 (same)...............2 Units.............gl

CappinTerp

Anyone out there like Colo. +169 today.? Know that Bumg. pitched great last outing but is often had to replicate this early in season. S.F did win 14 out of 18 last year vs. Rocks...but De La Rosa has a career 2.56 ERA in 7 games @ S.F.!!.......worth a shot.??

CappinTerp

​colo. +172 1 unit..............................gl

lam824
    lam824's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 899

reallyyyy fkin Cubs in the 9...fkin Cubs

REVERSE: MIL +107 and UNDER 9 -120 (same)...............2 Units.............gl

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by lam824 View Post
    Yea I hear ya,sucks esp. on a reverse. But would do it again given the same situation. With the wind blowing out @ Wrigley that total looked very fishy to me. Still think reverses are the way to gorge the bankroll...but still after 30+ years of doing them it ticks me off when I split.!! Just the cost of doing biz.
    So went 1-1 on the reverse for -2.66 units.

MLB: 4-5
    ​YTD: -1.08 UNITS

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by lam824 View Post
    I know!!! Prevented a REALLY awesome day...however, I was curious about the under. Brewers bats are warming up and neither team has their ace on the mound. I would think over would be the safer bet. I do acknowledge that line movement favored the under though (that was what convinced me)!

CappinTerp

Lost with the Rocks last night.

MLB:4-6
    YTD: -2.08

CappinTerp

​rays +120 2 units....................gl

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

​rays +120 2 units....................gl
    Gl with this terp. I personally can't feel comfortable backing fausto against anyone, but against a rookie is about as good of a spot as you're going to get

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Gl with this terp. I personally can't feel comfortable backing fausto against anyone, but against a rookie is about as good of a spot as you're going to get
    Yea, we will see what happens, best of luck to ya. I may bet under on the DET. game, it should go to 8.5.?

EXhoosier10

it's 8.5 -120 at heritage right now. I'd probably take the under as well with those two on the mound. With detroits pen, maybe FF under is worth considering

befus
    befus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4384

I actually had the Det. over and it was nice to win after a down day yesterday. Contemplating Card's and Tx overs tonight. Put a little change on the Rays after reading your thoughts Terp. Hernandez had some reasonable early seson success in '08, '10, and '11, so why not. If I play the over (may not now) it would also serve as a bit of a hedge also.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by befus View Post
    I actually had the Det. over and it was nice to win after a down day yesterday. Contemplating Card's and Tx overs tonight. Put a little change on the Rays after reading your thoughts Terp. Hernandez had some reasonable early seson success in '08, '10, and '11, so why not. If I play the over (may not now) it would also serve as a bit of a hedge also.
    Sounds good I hope you win them all, also Texas is starting a rookie tonight............gl

CappinTerp

Lost with TB last night.

MLB: 4-7
    YTD: -3.08 UNITS

CappinTerp

Looking at a few games, like the under in the PITT/ARZ. game. Miley has good stuff and ARZ. has trouble hitting lefties. Line is now at 9, think it will go to 9.5.

befus

Passed on the Card's over, but bit the big one on the others, back to the grind today. GL.

CappinTerp

pitt/arz...............under 9.................3 units................gl

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

My lord you are terrible.

Learn the game buddy, learn the game.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

Was reviewing last season's thread and found out I made a mistake on the 1st post of this thread. Being the computer dinosaur that I am,could not figure out how to edit the post.! Last season I was down -26 units not -24. The 3 season cumulative numbers stand as follows : 24 games under .500 and up + 126 units..........gl

nittany continues to show why hes a stupid piece of shit that deserves to burn in hell for eternity. but I guess its your napoleon complex that forces you to hate, so we must absolve you of some responsibility for your moronic thoughts.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

I am terrible.!!!!!Down 3.08 units.!! I do what I DO but you are a scum bag to say this.I bet you are a young kid who lays -200 on baseball.!! A Nittany LIONS fan,who is prob. a fudge packer. Let me tell you some thing ...I have done 3 threads and you are the 1st person to say something neg. about me.!!...............ALSO another thing........tell your sister that the next time I see one tear drop of JIZZ trickling out of her mouth because she is too full..that I will spank her.!! There are over 2 Billion people on our plant that are suffering from malnutrition! And that is a waste of some dam good protein.!! .......Learn the game? I know more about baseball then 95 % in this forum...........go ask daddy for some lunch money...............It is people like you that make this forum bad....so stop barking and go into your cage.!!....You fukkin sissy.

EXhoosier10

I am terrible.!!!!!Down 3.08 units.!! I do what I DO but you are a scum bag to say this.I bet you are a young kid who lays -200 on baseball.!! A Nittany LIONS fan,who is prob. a fudge packer. Let me tell you some thing ...I have done 3 threads and you are the 1st person to say something neg. about me.!!...............ALSO another thing........tell your sister that the next time I see one tear drop of JIZZ trickling out of her mouth because she is too full..that I will spank her.!! There are over 2 Billion people on our plant that are suffering from malnutrition! And that is a waste of some dam good protein.!! .......Learn the game? I know more about baseball then 95 % in this forum...........go ask daddy for some lunch money...............It is people like you that make this forum bad....so stop barking and go into your cage.!!....You fukkin sissy.
    This is classic. Lay into him, Terp!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    This is classic. Lay into him, Terp!
    Thanks my friend.............there are no words for this guy.

CappinTerp

Lost the total today.! For a devastating :

MLB: 4-8
    YTD: -6.14.........................Thanks buddy.!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 04-10-13 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Smutbucket

befus

He was probably talking to me...... But I like tha reply anyway....

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by befus View Post
    He was probably talking to me...... But I like tha reply anyway....
    No befus your a good guy and know baseball we all get hot and cold during this long season........But that reply was warranted and funny...and true.!! I understand his sister also laps up ​monkey spunk.!!!!

First 12345 ... Last