Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Easy Money: Japan Baseball 2-Team Parlay

For Late Night Action Junkies:
    Baseball Japan Central League - 1672 Yomiuri Giants -250 for Game
    Baseball Japan Pacific League - 1780 Fukuoka Softbank Hawks -225 for Game

These teams are both playing at home, where they have been very tough to beat. The Giants tied the Yakult Swallows last night and they are ticked off about that and will destroy the Swallows tonight (2:00 AM ET).

The Fukuoaka Hawks are on a roll this season, playing the Seibu Lions who have really disappointed their fans this year. The Hawks are always strong at home and after squeaking one out against the Lions last night, they will roll to an easy win tonight (2:00 AM ET).

My Japan League Parlay for Late Night Junkies:
    $200 to win 204 on the Hawks and Giants ML

I also have a half-size parlay that includes the Buffaloes, who dominated the lowly Marines last night. Play at your own risk... I just have a feeling.

Nickelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post
    My Japan League Parlay for Late Night Junkies:
    $200 to win 204 on the Hawks and Giants ML / WINNER +$204
    What the hell, not one reply on this easy money????

That was an easy cash, with Fukuoka crushing Seibu 12-3 and the Yomiuri Giants shutting out the Yakult Swallows, 7-0. There was never any doubt about these two games. The sports books almost never give away $$$$, but this was one night when they gave up some easy money on a silver platter.

My high-risk parlay almost cashed, too, but the Buffaloes suffered a heartbreaking loss in extra innings to the Marines, 6-5. That game prevented this from being an awesome night in Japanese baseball, but it was still a very profitable one.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Good work pal

Nickelicious

Damn, I hit another parlay with the Giants and the Chunichi Dragons tonight, $200 to win $207. Once again, I played the two biggest favorites in the Japanese baseball leagues in a parlay and easily won a +EV parlay. Tonight the Giants won 4-2 and the Dragons won 8-4.

That's two nights in a row I have made easy money on these Japanese teams. It seems like their favorites are a lot more reliable than American favorites.

This shit is serious. If you want to check out live scores, the best place I have found is here: http://www.flashscore.com/baseball/japan/

There's not a lot of detail there (ESPN it is not), but it does keep you up to date with inning-by-inning scores.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Looks interesting..

It's interesting to see Japan teams names like Seibu LIONS, Yomiuru GIANTS etc. I think they could be more creative like HIROSHIMA SAMURAIS, TOKYO NINJAS etc LoL

stevenaive
    stevenaive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post
    What the hell, not one reply on this easy money????

That was an easy cash, with Fukuoka crushing Seibu 12-3 and the Yomiuri Giants shutting out the Yakult Swallows, 7-0. There was never any doubt about these two games. The sports books almost never give away $$$$, but this was one night when they gave up some easy money on a silver platter.

My high-risk parlay almost cashed, too, but the Buffaloes suffered a heartbreaking loss in extra innings to the Marines, 6-5. That game prevented this from being an awesome night in Japanese baseball, but it was still a very profitable one.
    I'm very interested in seeing these posts - I've started betting on this baseball as well as I agree it seems the favourites are much more stable than in MLB. I find very good odds on Pinnacle particularly for the one-run handicap. But I can't be bothered to check the form guide so I pretty much go on the odds. Please let me know when you have more of the above!

Cheers, Steve

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

what books have these game?
    is thier season similar to usa in that its just about over?