#1 Take The Marlins over the Nationals (ML) easy choice to make. The Nationals will be shut down by their lack of offense and the key matchup will be how Sean West (LHP) handles Adam Dunn (LHB). I like the lefty lefty matchup, the big factor of the Washington Nationals Pitcher Friendly ballpark, and with a lack of run production, the Washington Nationals lose this game. Their trend of 3 or more losses in a row and wind will be blowing to the right today... any chance Dunn has to hit a big HR gonna go foul. MARLINS over NATS TODAY.

#2 Cardinals over Pirates.... Simple.... Offense, Masterful Pitching, Pirate's lose 6 or 7 straight games, they are simply outclassed in this david vs. goliath matchup where Goliath wins (St. Louis. CARDINALS)

#3 New York Yankees vs. The Toronto Blue Jays: I said that I was iffy about picking this game but the cat is out of the bag. Mariano Rivera will not pitch, Halladay has been great against the Yankees, and it won't take long to see the Jays end the Bronx Bombers Winning Streak at 7. (UPSET SPECIAL: Toronto Blue Jays over the Yankees)

Good Luck to All