ss7415
    ss7415's Avatar Become A Pro!

ChineseTaipei vs Australia

ChineseTaipei -1.5 (-135) is the play. They have some talent on this team and a couple former major league pitchers. Australia is horrible. In the qualifying ChineseTaipei outscored there opponents 35 -0. Go with ChineseTaipei here.

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, bruh. BOL

ss7415

Another thing. There is a rule that a pitcher can only throw 65 pitches. Projected pitchers for Taipei is Chien-Ming Wang then Hung-Chih Kuo. Both had MLB careers. Where Australia dont have any quality pitching

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Australia has looked decent in exhibitions though against Cuba and Japan the past week.

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm tempted to throw my hat into the WBC ring this year but i think I'll wait for opening day and watch spring games til then.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by vrksayy View Post
    I'm tempted to throw my hat into the WBC ring this year but i think I'll wait for opening day and watch spring games til then.
    this 1st year ive ever bet spring training and it fun as hell,,not only that prob just dumb luck but shit has seemed easy, every day i end up thinking damn i should be betting more on this but cant bring myself to do it cause figure luck will run out..teams like kc and sea seem like they actually trying to win these things so i basically just play them every day, lol..oh and cardinals got quite a few guys competing for spots so i find myself taking them a lot (prob cause im a homer as well) and always play them on the rl as not a fan of juice and much like last yr they typically dont win 1 run gms anyways..

ss7415

looking good. 1 more inning