CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sf/cws

The CWS + 110 for a small play.................................... gl

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

just curious, Cap, what exactly are you looking at when you make ST plays? It looks like both teams are using something pretty close to their starting 9 on offense. Does it simply just come down to bullpen after that? Bullpen arms looks like a lean for the white sox with Reed/Lindstrom/Crain working and SF having nobody of note. Assume Bum goes 2 and Santiago goes 2... i don't really know how to quantify anything except for maybe a 3 inning advantage for the ChiSox.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    just curious, Cap, what exactly are you looking at when you make ST plays? It looks like both teams are using something pretty close to their starting 9 on offense. Does it simply just come down to bullpen after that? Bullpen arms looks like a lean for the white sox with Reed/Lindstrom/Crain working and SF having nobody of note. Assume Bum goes 2 and Santiago goes 2... i don't really know how to quantify anything except for maybe a 3 inning advantage for the ChiSox.
    At this time of year really not much to go on so I keep bet's to under 1 unit. I look at players that are to expected to pitch,even though starters Bumgarner and Santiago will only go 2 inn., still look at other pitchers that will get a look. Also look to see what players of each team are playing in the WBC and line movement. That is about it...........................just keep the bets small and follow the team's for these games are not worthy to risk too much.....just a little afternoon action................gl

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

unreal...played the Giants for 1u and they blew it completely away in the 8th Inning