baseballvz
    baseballvz's Avatar Become A Pro!

PHILY AT METS ??? game 4

Philadelphia (71-50) at NY Mets (57-67), game 4....

guys what do u think, is there any chance for mets to win this one ??

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Sure there is a chance, but I think a very small one.....if I was looking to play the Mets I'd take +1.5 @ +150 or +2.5 has to be around -120.....

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    Sure there is a chance, but I think a very small one.....if I was looking to play the Mets I'd take +1.5 @ +150 or +2.5 has to be around -120.....
    I agree. The +1.5 Mets looking like a play, but I wouldn't go big. I strangely enough have a feeling that the Mets do have a chance of getting a win today! Cliff Lee has been awesome. The Mets have been playing Philly tough in this series. It will definitely be a fun game to watch!

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Also 1st 5 might have some value cause I don't trust K-Fraud worth a shit late in a game.....he is an overpaid piece of fking shit. Scouting report reads, don't swing at his breaking ball because he can't throw it for strikes, wait on his 92mph fastball with no movement. I'd bet anything he was one of the many steroid users, but he should be proud of himself for all the money he scammed from the Mets.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I agree. The +1.5 Mets looking like a play, but I wouldn't go big. I strangely enough have a feeling that the Mets do have a chance of getting a win today! Cliff Lee has been awesome. The Mets have been playing Philly tough in this series. It will definitely be a fun game to watch!
    well lee is pitching pretty good right now,so the mets arent on my radar today