boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

TT is buried,

You will need a huge excavator to get him out and a fuking crane.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    wtf is he even talking about anyway "Ozzie Canseco" ???????????????????

Zoo youk
    Ozzie was Jose's brother. He was a very popular softball player down in south florida. Looked a lot like Jose. They seen regularly back in the late 90's around Miami/Ft. Lauderdale strip joints. Hit the ball a mile.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    TT is buried,

You will need a huge excavator to get him out and a fuking crane.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    ive probaly already posted my pics from high school and other things. Either way i don't care. Like i said 90 percent of what i post is true. 10 percent is not. But its up to you to decide. You think this will bury me or something anymore than anything else?

MW? Nice if its who i think it is. I thought me and this MW were buds though. If its who i think it is, we will be having a coversation in face or over the phone.

My tennis, weightlifting,wrestling, baseball, football trophies, medals, etc are all real. Im ten times the athlete now at 40 then i even was in highschool.
    Its 3 years after highschool where i started to dominate in most sports at the semi pro and amateur level.

Ill be at the bash, you won't.

Fact is your defensive about certain things because i called you out about things and it upset you because i was correct about who you really are.

Go ahead, because i probaly won't read it now that i have you blocked. I doubt you'll last long enough on sbr anyway without a new ID

I'll be in evansville later training football players if you want to call and verify it with the front desk there.

Ay yeh vip, lets kick it.
    did he just throw out a line for Vanilla Ice?

zoo youk

slamming MCs like a POUND OF BACON!!!!!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

pukerrrrr dont forget to read the part about the guey who knows him in real life

zoo youk

I did

I'm still trying to figure out the whole "Ozzie Canseco" thing whatever that means. obviously guy has more than a few screws loose and is very slow up stairs. seems to me guy suffers from stroke like symptoms, which wouldn't be surprising given his weight.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    I did

I'm still trying to figure out the whole "Ozzie Canseco" thing
    whatever that means. obviously guy has more than a few screws loose and is very slow up stairs. seems to me guy suffers from stroke like symptoms, which wouldn't be surprising given his weight.
    Nah. The fat in his body cuts off the blood flow from his circulatory system.

Now he'll say that isn't true because he went to med school with Scrubs.

First 12