ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Ozzie Canseco

he was on steroids along with his brother, but he sucked at baseball. He simply couldn't hit. Steroids can't help you get a base hit.

Should they take away awards for people that have admitted to taking greenies?

Simply no proof on certain players being on hgh or roids.

Should some people be guilty by association. If your a pitcher and seeing all these guys getting bigger and stronger yet not 1 complained.

Thoughts besides me being fat?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

yer fat
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave bobby heenan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

English please.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Steroids help good players continue to perform longer, recover faster and increase performance. Obviously thet can't turn chicken shiiit into chicken soup but they can make a 15 HR player into a 30 Hr player. They can turn an 86 mph into a 91 mph. The biggest reason pitchers use PED's is for recovery. It decreases injuries and increases recovery time.

ttwarrior1

anyone with a brain knows bagwell was on roids,

just because biggio didnt hit alot of hr doesnt mean he wasn't on anything

Just look at some of the recent people that have been caught

What about the juiced balls and shorter ball parks, that can help you go from 15 to 30 also

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Yes, it is a rip off that the all time home run champ will never get into the hall of fame.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

saloon this shit

what a dumbass

ttwarrior1

sorry drunk, no saloon

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Id hate to see TT's brother...does TT have a brother? imagine he did and hes Jose??? wtf

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    sorry drunk, no saloon
    This is one of the worst threads of 2013 so far.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

ttwarrior1

batting cage at the bash if any around?

Me vs you?

I'll show you how this 1991 all state 2nd team baseball player still has it

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

fans want the star players to play. if they need to use something to help them recover quicker, then it is the best thing for the game.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Me vs you?

ahahahahahaha.....wow....yeah im sure you have a sweet stroke

id do you one better....penetrate a batting cage...ill step on the hill...havent thrown a baseball since college....gimme a couple weeks to get my arm strong enough that it wont fall off...and you wont touch anything

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Me vs you?

1) you wont be at the bash

2) youre lying about being all state

3) youre lying about making the team

4....and most important) if any of the above were true you'd still be a giant dumbass

when tt gets buried he comes up with a new lie every time

ttwarrior1

1 yes i will be at the bash , unless its the last week in august
    2 yes i was all state, 3 sports actually, not just 1
    3 never been cut from any team
    4 your a drunk

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I love how TT subtly begins the backpedaling.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

2 yes i was all state, 3 sports actually, not just 1
    3 never been cut from any team
    4 your a drunk
    Funny, UCHS doesn't show you as being All-State in any sport.

Wonder why that is?

You do realize that in today's world it's pretty easy to verify anyon'e bullshit claim?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Funny, UCHS doesn't show you as being All-State in any sport.

Wonder why that is?

You do realize that in today's world it's pretty easy to verify anyon'e bullshit claim?
    Fatty won't be posting in this thread anymore now that you've proven him a liar.

I'll be sure to keep it up top of the page though.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

wtf is he even talking about anyway "Ozzie Canseco" ???????????????????

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Fatty won't be posting in this thread anymore now that you've proven him a liar.

I'll be sure to keep it up top of the page though.
    In my limited time here, I actually think he believes what he posts. Aside from him being fat, he clearly has problems.

I don't know where the link is now, but he talks about "Yahoo Groups" for BlueGrassFitness and another called "Heavy_Duty", there were 5 posts in those groups in 2012. 5 in an entire year. But when he posts, he constantly talks about how he works and gives out fitness advice on his Yahoo Group pages. I think he believes it.

I'm torn. One on hand, he's disgusting and vile, and ripping him apart is sport. OTH. He is obviously disturbed. Any grown man who sits in his parents house at 40, depending upon his mother for his financial existance should be getting professional medical help.

He's never been all-state in any sport. EVER. But he will tell that story on every forum he posts at. Under King_Fish, he called himself a world class athlete and was completely ridiculed. Yet, he can't stop himself.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 01-10-13 at 01:03 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

maybe if the special ed kids get all state honors...im sure he dominated some of those guys

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Sammy diamond with a classic burial

That's a lotta fukkin dirt to bury that fatass

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

anyone heard from tt about this?

ttwarrior1

my groups have been moved to skype and facebook mr drunk

I still get over 100 emails and skype messages a week to train people

Should we post who sam was previously on the forum. I think frizz is saving that for a special occasion.
    Sam is a nobody.

I guess we will see at the bash because none of you will be there. I will be there as long as its not the last week in august or 1st week in sept., Yes i know i originally said last week in august. But i will be gone for a week and a half so that will run into september.

I tried to give you 2 another chance, but its time to go back and block again. Who would want to be around a troll drunk like you anyway? 90 percent of your threads are just you and 1 or 2 other posters.

I post good stuff on sbr. You just post shit.

My trophies, awards, medals are proof enough. I also lettered in golf, track as a sprinter.

Back later folks time to go train some football players with superslow hit training with pre exhaustion with static holds.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

TT,
    say hi to the cu m guzzler, aka your mom.

SamDiamond

my groups have been moved to skype and facebook mr drunk

I still get over 100 emails and skype messages a week to train people

Should we post who sam was previously on the forum. I think frizz is saving that for a special occasion.
    Sam is a nobody.

I guess we will see at the bash because none of you will be there. I will be there as long as its not the last week in august or 1st week in sept., Yes i know i originally said last week in august. But i will be gone for a week and a half so that will run into september.

I tried to give you 2 another chance, but its time to go back and block again. Who would want to be around a troll drunk like you anyway? 90 percent of your threads are just you and 1 or 2 other posters.

I post good stuff on sbr. You just post shit.

My trophies, awards, medals are proof enough. I also lettered in golf, track as a sprinter.

Back later folks time to go train some football players with superslow hit training with pre exhaustion with static holds.
    How 'bout this pair of cards.

I know someone from UCHS who is actually going to post here and tell everyone about your "athletic" accomplishments.

And if you think I'm joking. I'll give you his initials. MW. Clearly he'll confirm your All-State, status, right?

You just had bad luck TT. On every other forum this would have worked for you, but dumb luck. Someone tells me about UCHS, and I'm like "NO WAY!!". Small world we live in. Very small world.

Oh, and I recognize one small thing. I can't give out personal information without violating SBR's policy, and I don't want to get banned over this.

So I will not be discussing TTs name. This is just about paging through a yearbook and seeing if we can see TT's picture and confirm his all-state status that he claimed.

All names will be appropriately covered.

Oh, and to prove I'm not just blowing smoke here.

I'll say this much. Your school had a GREAT wrestling program. I have no idea how good it is now, but it was very good back in the 1980s.

Oh, and one more nugget. You had a distance runner, a very good one. Initials BT, you know him, right?
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 01-10-13 at 03:46 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

ttwarrior1

ive probaly already posted my pics from high school and other things. Either way i don't care. Like i said 90 percent of what i post is true. 10 percent is not. But its up to you to decide. You think this will bury me or something anymore than anything else?

MW? Nice if its who i think it is. I thought me and this MW were buds though. If its who i think it is, we will be having a coversation in face or over the phone.

My tennis, weightlifting,wrestling, baseball, football trophies, medals, etc are all real. Im ten times the athlete now at 40 then i even was in highschool.
    Its 3 years after highschool where i started to dominate in most sports at the semi pro and amateur level.

Ill be at the bash, you won't.

Fact is your defensive about certain things because i called you out about things and it upset you because i was correct about who you really are.

Go ahead, because i probaly won't read it now that i have you blocked. I doubt you'll last long enough on sbr anyway without a new ID

I'll be in evansville later training football players if you want to call and verify it with the front desk there.

Ay yeh vip, lets kick it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lettered in sprinting? After 2 feet I'm guessing those letters were CPR and EMT.

What school would let a young boy lover like you train their kids? Did they not learn anything from Penn St?

Obviously your 10x the athlete now than you were in HS. Problem is you are 200x fatter. Bad ratio.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

TT's last race.

Baller.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Only TT can waddle his fatass from the dining room to the kitchen and consider himself a sprinter.

SamDiamond

ive probaly already posted my pics from high school and other things. Either way i don't care. Like i said 90 percent of what i post is true. 10 percent is not. But its up to you to decide. You think this will bury me or something anymore than anything else?

MW? Nice if its who i think it is. I thought me and this MW were buds though. If its who i think it is, we will be having a coversation in face or over the phone.

My tennis, weightlifting,wrestling, baseball, football trophies, medals, etc are all real. Im ten times the athlete now at 40 then i even was in highschool.
    Its 3 years after highschool where i started to dominate in most sports at the semi pro and amateur level.

Fact is your defensive about certain things because i called you out about things and it upset you because i was correct about who you really are.

Go ahead, because i probaly won't read it now that i have you blocked. I doubt you'll last long enough on sbr anyway without a new ID

I'll be in evansville later training football players if you want to call and verify it with the front desk there.

Buds? You don't have any buds. That is hysterical. You think those people think you're their "bud"? They laugh at you. Every single one of them think you're as spastic and goofy as the posters here do.

And fatass, you started this thread by lying. You didn't graduate in 1991. You graduated in 1990.

You know it, and I know it.

And one way or another, I will embarrass you. Either here, or back home. I'm pretty sure, your hometown folk don't know about you posting the shit towel.

Oh, they do now. Just wait. Just ask them.

My point in this was to drive you insane, and it's working.

You were NEVER All-State in any sport. When I told MW about you being a "semi-pro" football player, he couldn't stop laughing. This vid will bury you.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave SamDiamond 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

one of his longest posts ever

what a fukkin fraud

you left a zero off the percent that isnt true....100% of what you post is lies

and even if it was fukkin 1% why the fuk would you feel a need to lie about anything on here?

i know why....cuz youre a fat waste who's starved for attention and cant get it any other way

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Buds? You don't have any buds. That is hysterical. You think those people think you're their "bud"? They laugh at you. Every single one of them think you're as spastic and goofy as the posters here do.

And fatass, you started this thread by lying. You didn't graduate in 1991. You graduated in 1990.

You know it, and I know it.

And one way or another, I will embarrass you. Either here, or back home. I'm pretty sure, your hometown folk don't know about you posting the shit towel.

Oh, they do now. Just wait. Just ask them.

My point in this was to drive you insane, and it's working.

You were NEVER All-State in any sport. When I told MW about you being a "semi-pro" football player, he couldn't stop laughing. This vid will bury you.
    holy shit this post is epic

ultiburial

12 Last