ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Rays/Royals first five innings over 4 as prescribed!
    Tailed and cashed...

Got the over for the game, Tampa -140 and Tampa RL...

Hoping to start the week on a positive note...

Rolling with the Cincy over as well

ASH0479

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    CK, let's get that NFL thread started with Sexymit. Whole lotta info to post!

Nice call on the over!

oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT....The NFL is coming....

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the 1st inning cream on top as well

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    CK, let's get that NFL thread started with Sexymit. Whole lotta info to post!

Nice call on the over!
    It would be kind of hard for me to maintain it. I guess that Sexymit would provide the picks while I am gone. When I come back I will be doing so only after watching one or two games during the trip. We're bringing the laptop, so it's not like I won't be able to get online, but I don't mix wagering on sports with pleasure..She won't allow that, especially being 5 months pregnant and all. I am guessing that we will be gone for two weeks or so.

cocknocker

Texas-133 or so waiting on line to drop or somethin'
    Giants/Houston over 9 No side in game 2 for me
    Padres+145
    KC-110
    KC-1.5 +185 RRL
    KC+100 for Series vs Mariners

Other plays

Mets-120 Santana's pitching for your money
    Pale Hose -110 HEAVY Lackey is 0-5 in streak vs Pales
    O's+175 Washburn is 1-4 on streak vs Matusz 121 k's & 32 walks
    Rays-110 HEAVY

JM Play

Nats+1.5 -110
    Reds-110

Now that is all for this time, thank you all for coming out. May the force be with you!

This is Rufus Jones live on location sending it back to you Grady Roosevelt and Tasha Williams in the studio
    Last edited by cocknocker; 08-04-09 at 12:22 AM.

ASH0479

Quote Originally Posted by ASH0479 View Post
    Tailed and cashed...

Got the over for the game, Tampa -140 and Tampa RL...

Hoping to start the week on a positive note...

Rolling with the Cincy over as well

yeah boy....first half over hits, game over hits....come on Tampa....daddy needs a new pair of shoes, take me to the f'n promise land

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Please be right CK....Please Please Please!!!!!!

Just took 5 units on the Cubbies over.....8.5.

Smack Out....

cocknocker

Smack I have capped that game out to have 12 runs scored in it. Harang is a dump truck waiting to fill up. The interesting thing about it is that I actually capped this game out for the Reds to win this game as well as the series. I chickened out on the notion, but Cueto is better than Gorzo on his worst day, which we have been seeing a lot of lately. So if they can outslug the Cubs tonight which I think that they can, then they can win tomorrow for an improbable quick series win before anyone ever knew what happened. The Reds can be had at +140 for the series.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

And that was our man Rufus with his ear to the street reporting only the way he can. Well Tasha......looks like Action Man is a VERY confident young man. Tasha........hello, Tasha......wow.....looks like Action Man's mojo has taken another innocent victim.......TASHA.......she's definitely in a daze.....

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are so funny guys... good thing you are here and I am here to read this stuff... probably saved my day right here (bc what else do I have other than you guys )

well I like the Cubs tonight on the RL...they will destroy them...and win the game of course... lets just hope they dont collaps again like a few night back and win by only 1 game...

and now dont fold TB...

GL guys

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

So your taking these teams on series bets

Texas

Houston
    Padres

Where in the other thread you mentioned not taking any of them? What about the ones from the thread before?

KC is also on the series bet too?

Which teams are you making a series bet on? None of the ones from the previous thread are used by KC

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    you are so funny guys... good thing you are here and I am here to read this stuff... probably saved my day right here (bc what else do I have other than you guys )

well I like the Cubs tonight on the RL...they will destroy them...and win the game of course... lets just hope they dont collaps again like a few night back and win by only 1 game...

and now dont fold TB...

GL guys

Come on Rays!!!

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

Love the Rangers today at +112

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    Come on Rays!!!

go royals... lemon!!!

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    go royals... lemon!!!

Oooops......Go Royals!!! Sorry Shoe....

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im cold as ice....fukk

ASH0479

Quote Originally Posted by ASH0479 View Post
    yeah boy....first half over hits, game over hits....come on Tampa....daddy needs a new pair of shoes, take me to the f'n promise land
    Barring a unreal comeback for the Royals.....jackpot

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

CK you are right on Latos he rates slightly higher in my formula compared to kawakami. the braves rate 261 and the padres 326 so it is a play here for me. i have been hanging a lot at the hilton, they have the biggest book and the most games on TV. cocktail waitresses in this town have really really gone downhill though.

Pirates
    Cubs
    Giants (smaller, the upset might happen here and would not shock me)
    Padres
    Dodgers
    Tigers
    A's

i finally shelled out for the traveler wifi in vegas but it is worth it i guess.....

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Im cold as ice....fukk

You don't ever stay in the "L" column for very long.....you will be in the positive before the day is over.

solobass
    las vegas.

shoe you are the man, you go on good runs all the time. do not try to reinvent the wheel

TheLemonDropKid

Solo........you bring that funky ass bass with you?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cinncy is 1-9 in their last 10, I think they may be due to win again, and I think theirs a good chance its tonight.

cocknocker

Numbers on Brian Matusz, Pitcher making debut for Orioles

121 k's and 32 walk in 113 minor league innings

4-2 2.16 era Class A

7-0 1.55 era AA

That's all that I need. I want all the Crumbs on this one

For Tuesday

O's+175
    O's-1.5 RRL no line yet

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    So your taking these teams on series bets

Texas
    Houston
    Padres

Where in the other thread you mentioned not taking any of them? What about the ones from the thread before?

KC is also on the series bet too?

Which teams are you making a series bet on? None of the ones from the previous thread are used by KC

All four, freefall. haven't made a sheet for the Royals yet, but I will be betting them for the series tomorrow.

solobass
    las vegas.

lemon actually they have a sam ash out here and i might be looking for another vintage p-bass while i am out here. also hopefully a corvette. the mrs is having a good time too. the heat.....wow it was a killer coming from michigan.

D-Backs RL -105

also some good info here. road favorites of -120 or more that win cover the runline 80.1% of the time. there is your lethal data tip of the day.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

I vehemently like your Astros and Texas picks. I just think you'll go 2-0 on those. But Padres? I just think Latos hasn't proven anything yet. Even with our beloved KK taking the mound, I still think the Braves hold the edge tonight. Plus the Padres have just resumed their offensive slump.

solobass
    las vegas.

CK it is not tillman going for the o's anymore?

solobass
    las vegas.

wilforth, also the braves are traveling after the grind vs. the dodgers and the pads have been enjoying the local hookers/weed/roids for a minute now.

solobass
    las vegas.

parlaying cubs rl + d-backs rl today.

solobass
    las vegas.

alright, off to the hilton to lay the wood, then some pool time and then the stratosphere has a deal from 4-8 martinis beer and margaritas all you can drink for $20! catch you all later and best of luck!

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    alright, off to the hilton to lay the wood, then some pool time and then the stratosphere has a deal from 4-8 martinis beer and margaritas all you can drink for $20! catch you all later and best of luck!
    oh my god that sounds like fun... like real fun...enjoy it... I just hope that I have time to make a trip to vegas this year too... maybe with a new lady, that would be sweet ... if not I guess you should have plenty of chances in vegas anyway...

cocknocker

The Royals have the Mariners number unlike many teams do especially teams that are always under .500. The Royals are 8-2 straight up and at games played at Kauffman Stadium between these two teams. I don't want to know why. Seattle's starters are 1-1 vs the Royals while the Royals starters are 7-3 vs the Mariners overall. That's all that I need coupled along with positive money. In the all important first game, the Royals have Hochevar going for them (1-0 vs Mariners) gainst Rowland-Smith (0-1 vs the Royals). This is actually a very winnable game for the Royals. Then I am taking my chances on Chen in the finale, although there are some rumblings about a phenom making a start. I'll give French the nod in game 2 and take the M's in that game more than likely. Ponson is 4-1 vs the M's but French is 1-0 which is a better winning %. Ponson may end up getting shelled in game 2. Anyway without Hernandez in the rotation for this series I like the Royals chances.

KC-110 Game 1
    KC-1.5 +185 RRL
    KC+100 for Series vs Mariners

CK record for series 0-0-0
    Last edited by cocknocker; 08-03-09 at 02:50 PM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

wilforth, also the braves are traveling after the grind vs. the dodgers and the pads have been enjoying the local hookers/weed/roids for a minute now.
    Good point, but that may also work to the disadvantage of the Padres if they've over-indulged themselves with those things you mentioned. What I hate with putting money on teams like the Padres, Nats and Reds, is that when they lose, you start asking yourself: "why did I put my money on such a crap team?".

cocknocker

CK it is not tillman going for the o's anymore?
    That's tomorrow's game I'm talking about. Tillman's got his ass ready tonight for the shelling. but that's good. It will make tomorrow's game even more improbable. I want to see an RRL that is over +300 so that I can pound it and make me some back to school clothes money

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Good point, but that may also work to the disadvantage of the Padres if they've over-indulged themselves with those things you mentioned. What I hate with putting money on teams like the Padres, Nats and Reds, is that when they lose, you start asking yourself: "why did I put my money on such a crap team?".
    The Padres are having a youth movement. That's the reason as to why they are winning these days. The players are showing up to the ball park auditioning for playing time. So they are giving maximum effort on every pitch. They are hungry, unknown and better than perceived. Mix this around Adrian Gonzalez and that's all that you need. Them young f*ckers are stealing bases now.

First 12345 ... Last