fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Value Plays

I went 1-3 -1.16 units yesterday. I am going to stop picking like a jackass and give you two winners right here.

Rangers +140: Rangers are a better team than the Royals in every way. Greinke is good, but will he be able to shut down the Ranger's offense with that terrible defense behind him.

Mariners -125: The only thing the Indians have going for them is offense and some defense. Other than that, the Mariners have the pitching to win this easily.

Bamagreen
    Bamagreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody likes a jackass! Just kidding...I think your plays are solid today. I think you should get on the Braves too in case you split Rangers and Mariners. There is a big pitching mismatch here IMO. Good luck!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Bamagreen View Post
    Nobody likes a jackass! Just kidding...I think your plays are solid today. I think you should get on the Braves too in case you split Rangers and Mariners. There is a big pitching mismatch here IMO. Good luck!
    i actually like the phillies today ,they play well against good teams and are 4-0 last 4 in series.and with happ pitching they should do well

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas
    Phillies
    A's

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

San Diego Padres +105
    San Francisco Giants +116