fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Value Plays

I went 0-2 -2.00 units yesterday.

Red Sox -105: Red Sox at close to even money anytime versus teams other than the other top teams is a must. Red Sox are significantly better than the Rangers right now.

White Sox +100: Rays managed a road sweep of the Royals although they are a poor road team. The Royals had leads in all of those games until their bullpen came in. I figure the Chi Sox bullpen will be better and their offense is significantly better than the Royals'. Floyd has also been pretty good at home.

Orioles +185: Orioles have a rookie pitcher on the mound who has yet to face the Yankees. Pettitte will be going for NYY, who just swept the Tigers.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd + CWS at home at plus money against Price + Rays = value

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

All I have is the New York Mets +118 as my value play.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I'm not sure if the word "Mets" and "value" can be used in the same sentence unless the sentence reads, "there is good value fading the Mets today".

I mean, yeah they might win but..........value??

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I don't like the RedSox with Smoltz I think the Rangers are gonna hit him hard , Millwood has been stellar all season long..
    I do like the WhiteSox at home there is a lot of value here I think.
    The other game with a lot of value in the line is SF Giants + money I think the braves -130 is the true line ,and 10% EV makes SFO+150 a good play..You can get better than +150 on the market..

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Very much agree with ManOValue on SFO

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have found that pitchers have poor outings after pitching a no hitter in their previous start. Look at zambrano, lester, verlander. Besides, SF sucks on the road and hanson is good.

As for the mets, it may have some value. But the Nats just got swept by the cubs at home in 4 games and are putting a starter on the mound who shouldnt have a tough time shutting down the mets offense. This could be a trap.

louis.ana

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I'm not sure if the word "Mets" and "value" can be used in the same sentence unless the sentence reads, "there is good value fading the Mets today".

I mean, yeah they might win but..........value??
    Yes, I see your point... both teams suck. But NYM is meeting WAS today, and WAS is far worse to be the favorite.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    I have found that pitchers have poor outings after pitching a no hitter in their previous start. Look at zambrano, lester, verlander. Besides, SF sucks on the road and hanson is good.

As for the mets, it may have some value. But the Nats just got swept by the cubs at home in 4 games and are putting a starter on the mound who shouldnt have a tough time shutting down the mets offense. This could be a trap.
    Besides, pitching a no-hitter against the Padres is nothing special. Anyone can do that.

louis.ana

SFO is going to have a hard time today against ATL.