dizzydude
    dizzydude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me fill you softies in.........

So you think the Tigers choked in the World Series?..........wrong. You think the Cardinals were lucky or terrible talent given a second chance?...............wrong. You thought that the Tigers were gonna win but didn't? First of all, from most of your replies, I must say that I never thought I'd have to hear more idiots post threads on the internet than I'd have to listen to sport critics on televison. That's just a given considering whats been said in the most recent threads (no offense to those who don't apply....u know who u r). How could anybody state that the Cardinals were a terrible team to win the World Series when; 1-they beat the number one team in baseball (Mets) 2-the team they beat in the World Series (Tigers) beat the other number one team in baseball (Yankees) 3-they stayed number one in their division the entire season (yes i know, their division sucked, but......) with more than half of their starters on the DL at least once throughout the entire regular season.....not bad 4-the moment the Cardinals became a full semi-healthy team for the first time since early in the regular season.........they won.........then they won again......and then again.........and again......and you get the point 5-the Tigers certainly did not give away the Series nor have too long of a resting period........thats straight BS for anyone who has even thought it to be true. Reasoning? All I heard before the start of the WS was that the Tigers were given an advantage during their resting period. Their were things being said such as the Cardinals bullpen won't be as rested as the Tigers, the Tigers are still practicing while waiting to play, the Tigers have homefield advantage, Tigers are anxious and ready to jump into action, and simply the Tigers are a better team. So don't use resting period as an excuse.......it's pathetic. The Tigers simply buckled up on the pressure presented by the more experienced/better Cardinal team. I will admit that St. Louis's bullpen came out of nowhere, yet it ain't like Kenny Rogers was suppose to pitch like Clemens in the post season......cheating or not. Anyhow, if ur gonna put in your 2 cents, make sure you know how to back it up and not just talk crap.............I'm looking forward to comments.
    Last edited by dizzydude; 11-06-06 at 12:06 PM.