Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

What Moves Do You Want Your Team To Make In The Off Season?

I'm an Angels fan.
    *Sign Greinke to a long term deal
    *Deal Haren out
    *Vernon Wells is kind of the Elephant in the room. That huge contract is ridiculous so seewhat kind of pitching we can get for him. Bourjous, Trout, and Trumbo make a great outfield.
    *Bring in a QUALITY closer. Fiers is a joke. Need some quality mid relief as well.
    *CJ Wilson with that HUGE contract needs to either produce or hit the bricks. He makes at too much money for the year he had. Him and Wells.
    *Getting rid of Santana was a step in the right direction. We need to hang on to Greinke and put together legitimate pitching staff. It's what killed us this year. The offense in my opinion was one of the best in the league and thats not from a Homer standpoint. Bats good-pitching bad. Which sounds dumb when you have Greinke and Weaver but it's true.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Fix the middle relief, and they are a playoff team. I can see them overpaying Rafeal Soriano, and Mike Napoli to solidify the offense.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Would like the Reds to sign Ryan Ludwick for at least a two-year deal, which is what he's after, and officially call an END to the Drew Stubbs experiment, making way for Billy Hamilton. My desires are relatively small, but probably neither will happen for 2013.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I want the Giants to resign Marco Scutaro for 1 or 2 years

Sign Posey for 6-8 years

Resign Angel Pagan for 1 or 2 years

Free Agent Josh Hamilton-- I really dunno if I want this or if I just want to see a superstar bat on the team, but Im not gonna be upset if they sign Hamilton for a fat contract.

Resign Attfelt

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

really want mets to get a decent catcher. josh thole sucks.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Quote Originally Posted by Hilljacademics View Post
    Would like the Reds to sign Ryan Ludwick for at least a two-year deal, which is what he's after, and officially call an END to the Drew Stubbs experiment, making way for Billy Hamilton. My desires are relatively small, but probably neither will happen for 2013.

Wow, I got my Christmas list completed! Ludwick gets his two-year deal, and off goes Stubbs for Choo. All these years as a Reds fan, born and raised, I can't recall ever seeing my offseason wishes to fruition.....thanks Santa! May I add, great thread Mantle...Merry Christmas!

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I want the giants to sign bourn and chain pablo to a treadmill.