Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Deemer, Dont Even Think About Abandoning Your Thread Now

I know you're already in the red but we need you, man. You've gone 1 for your last 6 in your thread but we the public would appreciate it if you just keep plugging away.

Baseball, Football, whatever..just keep the plays coming. Don't be selfish. We need fades-i mean plays. Thank, Buddy.

Sincerely, Mantle

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

whoever this deemer guy is, i hope he's not suicidal.. you all are leaning into him HARD lol

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    whoever this deemer guy is, i hope he's not suicidal.. you all are leaning into him HARD lol
    Hey, you must be relatively new here if you don't know by now but Deem has made this forum thousands-possibly millions of dollars. I GUARANTEE if you start tailing/fading him you'll make money like all of us. I know it seems kind of cold but some things in life are just too good to pass up. Were all patiently awaiting who his pick is for game 1 of the World Series. I don't care if it's Verlander pitching against the Charlotte Bobcats. If Deem go's with Detroit you better POUND the Bobcats. This is a full proof system.