CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Game 6 San Francisco Giants ( Write Up )

Ok so Im not here to say the Giants are gonna win even though I hope to god they win. My brain is ready to explode waiting for tomorrows game. Ill be home at around 5:15 so ill still be able to watch the game. It is a Sunday game so San Francisco Fans will be out in Full Force. AT@T Park is going to be loud as hell with a sea of Orange Rally Rags. The game is all anyone in this city is talking about literally were so amped. If the Giants lose its gonna be a sad day in San Francisco not gonna lie about that...... In which ill then be playing the Cardinals to win the World Series because no way in hell do the Tigers win the World Series but anyways Im gonna be completely real about this this game is a coin flip. If this game was on a neutral field it would obviously be -110 on both teams if not the Cardinals could even be favored on a Neutral Field. But since this game is at AT@T Park the Giants are rightfully favored as they should be no arguements about that right? Im hoping the entire team finally has a stick of dynamite lit under there asses and is going to play some baseball for once in the Post Season. This could be setting up to be a historical Post Season for the Giants if all goes as planned. Cardinals are tough as nails though I give my respect to that team they are quality, they are clutch, and they are veterans. I am loving the matchup between Vogelsong and Carpenter though. Game 6 is the tougher of the two remaining games if the Giants do manage to win tomorrow. Atleast IMO. If the Giants win Game 6 they are going to win Game 7. I dont give a shit if Matt Cain lost game 3 to Kyle Lohse. Matt Cain pitched a hell of a game for the Giants that game and I was highly thankful of the game he was able to pitch. Matt Cain will not lose twice to Kyle Lohse.

Tim Lincecum will be coming out of the bullpen if necessary im pretty sure also.

As follows Marco Scutaro and Angel Pagan have been playing great baseball. If there is one player whos autograph I want its Scutaro's. The stadium loves Scutaro all you hear is Scutarooooooooooooo through the entire crowd when he comes up to bat. Angel Pagan is clutch as hell for the Giants he is a solid batter and solid defensive player. Would love to see him smash one out of the park right away tomorrow.

Pablo Sandoval kinda bothers me sometimes. Yes he can hit the ball, yes he can hit homeruns, but sometimes I just wish he would try and get a base hit instead of trying to smash the ball out of the park. He swings for the fences and sometimes that just annoys me. Im hoping he has a clutch game tomorrow though. His defense has been pretty dam superb though ill give him that.

Buster Posey has this cities love. MVP chants echo through out the stadium when he steps up to the batters box. The ball isnt getting pitched to him though. I wont be suprised if they walk him twice tomorrow since they know Hunter Pence is behind him and almost gurantees a double play groundout once Pence hacks at a swing.

Hunter Pence annoys the fking shit out of me. I was all cool with him for a while not doing all that well it happens to every player in every sport sometimes you just run dry but this guys swing annoys the hell out of me. I dont want him to swing at the fking ball I just want him to stand in the god dam box and do nothing. He hacks like a mofo at everything. I dont understand how he hits the ball. He knows he has fked up though so he will be on top of his game. His defense is great though. If he manages to fuk up a defensive play tomorrow somehow he better pick up the bat and do something with hit in the batters box.

Belt and Blanco have been doing decently well the bottom of the order is playing decent ball im just not really all that impressed by Belt of Blanco with the bats right now.

Crawford is doing great on the offensive side of things I kinda wish we could move some batters around but having Crawford at the bottom of the order is helpful and also bad. He has a good swing and plays excellent ball he has stepped his game up in the Post Season. In 2 out situations it sucks having Crawford get a basehit because are pitcher is then up. In 1 out or 0 out situations having Crawford up to bat is alot more solid because it gives us a chance to get to Pagan and Scutaro

Cheers everyone hope to see my Giants pick up the W tomorrow night and Force a game 7!
    Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 10-20-12 at 11:54 PM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

sundays mean 2 things to me goin to church and nfl/ football bb on back burner

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

vogelsong is the much better pitcher right now, everyone who saw carpenter pitch the last time, saw that he got extremely lucky, getting 3 or 4 double plays in 6 innings and some other good defensive plays. his pitch count was up early and i really think the giants are gonna get to him early because he often lacks control in the first inning. give me a lead with vogelsong on the mound and ill take the giants all day.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Thanks for the writeup, looks like the value is -115 on the Giants

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the -1 on giants at +125, giants win by more then 1

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

wooot Giants