matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

NYY TT Over 3 runs +105

Well, here it is. Yankees do or die. I think the Yankees, with there day off, will have a diffrent approach tonight. If the Yankees( that are diciplined) show up tonight, they will work Verlanders pitch count and have him out by the 6-7th Inning. Historicaly the Yankees have hit Verlander well. Sometimes Certain teams have your number. Maybe Verlander is not that comfortable pitching to the Yankees. I know this may seem a little far fetched to most people/square bettors, but The obvious plays usualy are not that obvious. I also see the Yankees getting on base Via the Error ball. It would not suprise me to see sloppy baseball from the Tigers. Mentally the Tigers have won 3 straight and may feel some what comfortable. At +105 i think this is definately worth a shot.

Bol!

Record up to date 29-14 Since 12th Sept 2012

last 7 games 2-5

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good luck with that. I think they get swept.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Good luck with that. I think they get swept.
    It doesn't matter if they get swept as long as they score 4 points, I'd say @ 3 -Matt you have some insurance at a push, even tho that's not the outcome we'd like.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    It doesn't matter if they get swept as long as they score 4 points, I'd say @ 3 -Matt you have some insurance at a push, even tho that's not the outcome we'd like.
    im hoping it hits 4 runs here. If its a push, then ateast it was close.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

with the yanks batting the way they are and verlander on the mound, I think they are lucky to get 3 most likely 2. but good luck I hope you hit it!