ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

$$$ play of the year $$$

Arkansas and Virginia OVER 9.5

Virginia is throwing there ace tonight after a 3 days rest, that smells trouble. And on top of that we know how Rosenblast I mean Rosenblat stadium is very kind to the college kids. I expect Arkansas and Virginia to come out blasting tonight after these pitchers are starting to get wore down in this tournament and these teams will start relying more on hitting to win these games.

BIG PLAY

**20 UNITS**

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Z...hope you hit it... I will probably pass...

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    GL Z...hope you hit it... I will probably pass...

This play is some serious heat man

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know about play of the year, but I like it. Didn't get a chance to play it as Bookmaker decided to be a poon today and not post a total. I think if it's gonna get done, UVA needs to jump on the Arkansas young 'un early. The Virginia pitcher I don't think is going to show fatigue on the shorter turn-around. He didn't exactly throw a ton of pitches in 3 IP vs. LSU. Good luck!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

why cant you just make ONE thread and post plays in it? You obviously are terrible, you blow your load and dissappear then u show back up win 2 bets and have 11 threads letting everyone know you are 2-0.....how can u not step back and laugh at that? How dellusional do you have to be to honestly think people are tailing you and honestly care about your plays.

p.s. I already have a SMALL lay on this, can you change to the under so i can win? Thanks

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

ZBOIZ

Ralphie is my biggest cheerleader. Nice skirt and pum pum's.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    why cant you just make ONE thread and post plays in it? You obviously are terrible, you blow your load and dissappear then u show back up win 2 bets and have 11 threads letting everyone know you are 2-0.....how can u not step back and laugh at that? How dellusional do you have to be to honestly think people are tailing you and honestly care about your plays.

p.s. I already have a SMALL lay on this, can you change to the under so i can win? Thanks
    Ralphie when you make a play of the year call...your reputation rests on it... This is just not a simple play...lets wait and see what the Z man does... GL guys.. hope you hit it... college baseball not for me...

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

whats a pum pum lol

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Don't know why you would make a play of the year call on two college teams you don't know anything about in an elimination game no less. You know they aren't going to leave any pitcher out there if they show even the hint of struggle and the entire pitching staff is available for both teams.