jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

friday bases

PLAYOFFS (5-10)(-8.92 units)

2-3 dropping 0.93 units on Thursday. That is a great day for me the way it is going lately. Hopefully I will win some of these baseball losses back in college football Saturday. Even though I have sucked, I will admit the playoffs have been great with all four series going the distance. Two game fives tonight. If you want the winner of these two games, fade these.

Under 7½ (-115) Baltimore/NY Yankees (three units)………..Probably the sucker bet of the season, but these teams forgot how to hit. With that being said, watch and see if it is 4-3 and the end of the first inning. I LOVE THIS ONE, so over must be the lock of the century.

Baltimore +1½ (-130) vs NY Yankees (one unit)…………In a game where nobody seems to capable of scoring, a one run game is very possible. I would love to see Baltimore win the game, but I get the feeling they Yankees pull this one out late.

St Louis +122 vs Washington (two units)………….I have to go with experience over home field in this one. Again, I would love to see the Nats continue on, but I don’t see it happening.

Just like yesterday, I really love these plays. I just wish they were afternoon games. Good Luck Everybody!!

FIRST HALF RECORD (162-155)(+10.53)
    SECOND HALF RECORD (61-61)(-8.07)*
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    REGULAR SEASON RECORD (223-216)(+2.46)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good luck!

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

why post?
    your minus units in the second half and minus in the playoffs...hell why play baseball anymore? you're loosing money bro.....

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    why post?
    your minus units in the second half and minus in the playoffs...hell why play baseball anymore? you're loosing money bro.....
    its not all about winning and losing for some people. Gambling doesn't have make you go broke and it doesn't have to make you rich.

It's a hobby for a lot of people. You don't know what his unit size is lol.

But you gotta give the guy credit atleast he keeps up with his record and is honest about it. Well atleast I would assume he's being honest since he's saying he's down 8 units in the second half.

For me i'm trying to work my way up , build my bank roll and then i'm going to start being a spot bettor only.

i think spot betting is the best way to make money in sports gambling. I'm thinking maybe just make 2 or 3 bets a month and go HUGE on them. It's hard picking winners every day.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    why post?
    Every post of yours I see is of you cutting someone down. Why don't you start a thread with all of your winners and see how that works.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    its not all about winning and losing for some people. Gambling doesn't have make you go broke and it doesn't have to make you rich.

It's a hobby for a lot of people. You don't know what his unit size is lol.

But you gotta give the guy credit atleast he keeps up with his record and is honest about it. Well atleast I would assume he's being honest since he's saying he's down 8 units in the second half.

For me i'm trying to work my way up , build my bank roll and then i'm going to start being a spot bettor only.

i think spot betting is the best way to make money in sports gambling. I'm thinking maybe just make 2 or 3 bets a month and go HUGE on them. It's hard picking winners every day.
    honesty is key. i hate liars. you have a good process, i do the same.....keep 1,500 on hand and build up to 4000 each week and cash out. ill play a couple nfl games large each week...

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

You really think under is going to hit 3 times in a row between these two? You really think Sabathia will allow enough runs for the O's to stay within one? No.. this thinking would have been great two games ago but there is no way this is going to play out the same thing three games in a row. Your brain found a pattern and thinks it will continue.. not for a Game 5.. sorry but your going towards a -unit day again.. but thank you for your writeup.