Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

5-50 In Four Games-Arod Cano Granderson .100

This is what the line up should look like tomorrow if the Yankees want to have a remote shot of winning the game.
    1. Jeter (DH)
    2. Suzuki (RF)
    3. Texeira (1B)
    4. Ibanez (LF)
    5. Swisher (CF)
    6. Nunez (2B)
    7. Nix (SS)
    8. Chavez (3B)
    9. Martin (C)

Heres my reasoning for the line up change.

In the last two games...

Arod is 1-7
    Granderson is 0-9
    Cano is 0-10

Thats 1-26. Let me clarify. That means between these three "sluggers" they have had ONE hit in TWENTY SIX at bats in two games.

Lets go a little deeper and see what their series numbers are. In the four games they've played so far..

Arod 2-16
    Granderson is 1-16
    Cano is 2-18

So let me clarify once more. That means that in FIFTY at bats they have FIVE hits. They are 5-50. One more time... They are 5-50. They are batting .100.

I dont care who is on the mound. These guys couldnt hit a beach ball. Unless Girardi changes that line up somewhat remotely close to what i got up there im fading these sorry mother fukkers.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mantle say it aint so?! Call me a square but I'm probably going to hammer the Yanks/Doughboy tonight.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Mantle say it aint so?! Call me a square but I'm probably going to hammer the Yanks/Doughboy tonight.
    Are you out of your mind? LOL. Hey, do what you want. Those are the numbers. Youve been warned.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I would say anybody thats willing to pay that much juice on a team playing like this has a screw or two loose. No offense.

Newsflash. They wouldnt have even won game 3 if it wasnt for Ibanez..yet hes riding the FUKKING bench. Girardi went from genius to the stupidest mother fukker alive. He had runners at 3rd and 2nd, 1 out with Arod up. Buck made a pitching change and went from lefty to righty for Arod. He was basically pulling Girardi's card. It was like he was giving him two options. A. You can hurt Arods feelings and you can score the run and end the series or B. Keep his sorry ass in there and let me win the game.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    he was giving him two options. A. You can hurt Arods feelings and you can score the run and end the series or B. Keep his sorry ass in there and let me win the game.

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's the play today, Mickey?

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I'm on under 7.5 runs. A bet on Baltimore ML has great value but I refuse to bet/root against my Yankees.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

You can't take Cano & Grandy out of the lineup because one at bat could make all the difference.Buster Posey was hitting .211 with 1 rbi in 4 games until yesterday.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    You can't take Cano & Grandy out of the lineup because one at bat could make all the difference.Buster Posey was hitting .211 with 1 rbi in 4 games until yesterday.
    Yah, but Buster Posey is the catcher and hes pretty much calling the game. There are suitable replacements for these guys. I would honestly rather have Nunez and Chavez out there at this point. They strike out 3 times and they go back to the dug out and laugh. Show some fukking emotion. Break a bat or something. Granderson literally struck out 3 times and they showed him walk back to the dugout and he was just smiling, grabeed some more seeds, and that was that. really bothered me for some reason.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by KktdocT View Post
    what's the play today, Mickey?

Im taking Nationals and am on the Yankees/Baltimore under. They changed the line up but i still wasnt willing to pay all that juice.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 10-12-12 at 06:08 PM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

My line up was pretty close. haha. Girardi back on my good side

freakydave

Yah, but Buster Posey is the catcher and hes pretty much calling the game. There are suitable replacements for these guys. I would honestly rather have Nunez and Chavez out there at this point. They strike out 3 times and they go back to the dug out and laugh. Show some fukking emotion. Break a bat or something. Granderson literally struck out 3 times and they showed him walk back to the dugout and he was just smiling, grabeed some more seeds, and that was that. really bothered me for some reason.
    & then Granderson Homered & I cashed the RL

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    & then Granderson Homered & I cashed the RL
    Hahaha... Granderson that mother fukker. I saw him hit that, too. Upper deck. Congrats on your bet. I took the Under so all is well. My lineup card i made last night wasnt that far off was it? I had Chavez and Ibanez both in there. They werent in the line up yesterday.

freakydave

Hahaha... Granderson that mother fukker. I saw him hit that, too. Upper deck. Congrats on your bet. I took the Under so all is well. My lineup card i made last night wasnt that far off was it? I had Chavez and Ibanez both in there. They werent in the line up yesterday.
    I've got to give you credit I wouldn't sit Cano if he was batting .000

I am sincerely hoping Ichiro will get a ring.