tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Starting Bankroll 500.00

Will be posting my plays on here, been hitting a rough patch the last 4 days, had 200 dollars up to 2100.00, now it's down to 500

4 plays today, 50 dollars each!

50 on Washington Nationals Moneyline -110

Reasoning,
    Washington has been a great team this year and I don't see them losing this series in 4 games to the Cardinals, granted the Cardinals in the post-season have been amazing even with struggles in the regular season. I expect Detwiler to outpitch Lohse tonight, maybe a 4-2 victory.

50 on Baltimore Moneyline +145

Really like this play although I lost a good amount of money on them yesterday. This is more of a value play, but Baltimore is 2 outs away from being in a position to win this series today. Baltimore has had success in the Bronx this year, and Saunders should match up well against the lefties in the Yankees line-up today. I'm expecting for Baltimore to play a great game offensively against Hughes with their backs against the wall today. Thinking a Baltimore win 6-2.

50 on Oakland Moneyline +115

This is by far my favorite play, and I know many people don't like to bet against Verlander, but this is the best spot to get a plus number so far in the playoffs. Oakland is the kind of team that can compete for a title this year, and this is the kind of game that they will win. With Parker pitching tonight, and the way their fans reacted last night, I expect Verlander to get lit up for most of the night.

50 on Oakland TT over 3 + 105

This is my second favorite play, and their are many reasons behind it. The momentum in this series has went straight to Oakland, and I think the Detroit bullpen is going to struggle again tonight.

So 200 dollars at risk tonight!
    Lets make some money!

capone8585
    TEAMCASH
    capone8585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Dont like that you need to put 200 on one play. Spreading it around too much only has a big L on it pretty soon

tshafer117

Well I started making 50 dollar plays and took 200 dollars to 2100 in 2 weeks, than I started making big plays and lost it quickly, guess it's just my preference, plus I don't wanna lose it all quickly, I gamble to enjoy my money

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

good luck bud!

blacknwhite
    LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I'm scared to put money on Oakland.. All momentum is to Oakland but I'm not so sure with JV on the mound

Seeing how the Baltimore / Yankees game does ( I have balty ML too)

tshafer117

1-0 so far! Lets get a couple more wins!