bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Been RED HOT the last few day......Today scares me a bit,but here we go

Nationals ML -This is a sucker bet if ive ever seen.Cards at around even and + a lil bit???C'mon,they are trying to bait people.I love the fact the books are giving a great price on the NATS here

Reds -1.5 and ML -All i can say about this is WHERE ARE THE GIANTS GOING TO GET RUNS FROM?????

Yanks ML- well its the yanks vs the O's at yankee stadium.This is proy the best play today

Oakland-Dont really have a reason on this one,just see a game 5 in this series and oaklands bats can go off at anytime

Parlay:
    Nats +2.5
    YanksML
    Reds +2.5

bradleysnyder

Just parlayed ALL the home teams +2.5 for a $100 to win $203 payout as well!

mafiosowill23
    mafiosowill23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Nationals ML -This is a sucker bet if ive ever seen.Cards at around even and + a lil bit???C'mon,they are trying to bait people.I love the fact the books are giving a great price on the NATS here

Reds -1.5 and ML -All i can say about this is WHERE ARE THE GIANTS GOING TO GET RUNS FROM?????

Yanks ML- well its the yanks vs the O's at yankee stadium.This is proy the best play today

Oakland-Dont really have a reason on this one,just see a game 5 in this series and oaklands bats can go off at anytime

Parlay:
    Nats +2.5
    YanksML
    Reds +2.5
    How do you make it +2.5?

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

2.5 would make you 250.00 on 100.00 wouldn't it?

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

my platform doesn't let me do alt lines on parlays either

bradleysnyder

5dimes........you can buy it to +4 and even higher but the ML'S are nuts like -1500 and even higher

I bought the +2.5 on nats only -260,Reds -270

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by vigster View Post
    my platform doesn't let me do alt lines on parlays either

Thats why 5Dimes cant really be touched.So many options.Works in favor of the house if your not REAL careful on what you take

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

post a ticket!

PaperTrail07

10/10/2012 7:51AM Spread 113.00 110.78 Baseball - 928 Cincinnati Reds -1 -102 buying ½ for Game

PaperTrail07

Reds! Cards! Yanks! Det!

PaperTrail07

post or it didnt happen!

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Reds! Cards! Yanks! Det!
    Hey paper-You off capone 8585's nutsack already?

Det isn't a teamcash play.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thats why 5Dimes cant really be touched.So many options.Works in favor of the house if your not REAL careful on what you take
    Exactly, soo many options.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like the site overall but you can drive yourself mad trying to look over all of the alt. lines.

PaperTrail07

haha freaky....im only on board when I agree...LOL...i'll win/lose my own fuckkn $.....except I WILL tail PROVEN winners

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

nationals ml -this is a sucker bet if ive ever seen.cards at around even and + a lil bit???c'mon,they are trying to bait people.i love the fact the books are giving a great price on the nats here

reds -1.5 and ml -all i can say about this is where are the giants going to get runs from?????

Yanks ml- well its the yanks vs the o's at yankee stadium.this is proy the best play today

oakland-dont really have a reason on this one,just see a game 5 in this series and oaklands bats can go off at anytime

parlay:
    Nats +2.5
    yanksml
    reds +2.5

fail on all accounts. Like usual for this lifetime loser.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So you parlayed two home favorites and bought them up to +2.5 and you're about to start out 0-2? That's horrible.

At least it was a parlay and not individual bets.

bradleysnyder

go post in my threads from the last 4 days and wee will see who the idiot is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUSH

TOOK YA ALL DAY TO SHOW UP.SAME EXACT TIME AS LAST NIGHT.SHOWS WHO THE TRUE WORKING CLASS LOSER IS!!!!MUSH!!!!!!!!!!

LATER PAL....I WONT BE RESPONDING TO YOUR STUPID ASS POSTS ANYMORE.AS I SAID GO POST IN MY THREADS FROM THE LAST 4 DAYS AND COUNT THE LOSERS VS WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

YOU QUICK TO SHOW UP ON LOSING PLAYS,BUT ON THE WINNERS YOU ARE GHOST!!!!!!!!!!MUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

go post in my threads from the last 4 days and wee will see who the idiot is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUSH

TOOK YA ALL DAY TO SHOW UP.SAME EXACT TIME AS LAST NIGHT.SHOWS WHO THE TRUE WORKING CLASS LOSER IS!!!!MUSH!!!!!!!!!!

LATER PAL....I WONT BE RESPONDING TO YOUR STUPID ASS POSTS ANYMORE.AS I SAID GO POST IN MY THREADS FROM THE LAST 4 DAYS AND COUNT THE LOSERS VS WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

YOU QUICK TO SHOW UP ON LOSING PLAYS,BUT ON THE WINNERS YOU ARE GHOST!!!!!!!!!!MUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a ghost? Um no.

I show up at this time every day because I work a 9-5 job. I don't gamble for a living. I have a career that pays the bills. Gambling is a hobby. My life doesn't revolve around it.

Are you trying to say you gamble for a living? Did you get to that plateau of life by by 2.5 points on home favorites and parlaying them?

Better luck next time. I was just saying that it's good you didn't play these all individually because you would have lost more money.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Retard alert. For anyone wanting to see what this lifetime loser is about I suggest you look at his Pizza thread. BTW Bradley u never answered me whether you own your house or not ?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think he was talking to donkeys, bigd