GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

GiveMeaBJ Wednesday MLB Plays

Baltimore Orioles +163 (2x)
    The minute these pitchers were announced for this game I knew there would be value on the Orioles. But I was expecting a more modest dog price. I understand why the line is where it is, the Yankees are the Yankees and the Orioles are the Orioles. The thing people fail to realize is that the Orioles no longer fear the Yankees. After beating the Rangers on the road and then the Yankees on Sunday to bring the series to 1-1 the Orioles proved they are not content with just making the playoffs. The Orioles are 9-10 against the Yankees this year and at Yankee stadium they are 6-3 this year. These are two very equal teams but star power is often blinding.

Miguel Gonzalez is taking the hill for the O's and they couldn't have a better pitcher in this spot. Gonzalez has been a big part of the surge of the Orioles throughout the season but he has been on fire lately. He has allowed more then two runs just twice in his last ten starts. The Orioles are 8-2 in those games. He has also turned out good road outings all year going 6-2 with a 2.74 ERA on the road this year. The Yankees also haven't phased him this year, he has made two starts against them this year and is 2-0 with a 2.63 ERA. Both of those starts came at Yankee stadium.

So now that I firmly believe Gonzalez is going to turn in a strong out the question is will the O's be able to get to Hiroki Kuroda? Kuroda has always been on the unpredictable side. You never know if he will turn in a gem or give up 10 hits in a game. He has pitched very well at home all year 11-6 with a 2.72 ERA. Kuroda shut down the O's back in April but Baltimore beat him late in the year 6-1 with the opposing pitcher being Gonzalez. I really feel like this game is a 4-2 Orioles victory.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Cardinals/Nationals O7.5 -105 (1x)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck BJer.

How have you been doing in bases this year?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

This is my first posted play, haven't been here in a while but you know how baseball is. Its been a long, boring, grind. I have been up and down up and down all this year but since September I have seen a nice up-swing which hopefully will last me until this shit ends.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sup pimpin?

im with it,,fukk ny,,,plus landers dumb ass is going for the 0-3 on chalk day with spankies!

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sup pimpin?

im with it,,fukk ny,,,plus landers dumb ass is going for the 0-3 on chalk day with spankies!
    BANK!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they can hold on.