Can someone help me find it?

japplek
    japplek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pinnaclesports

japplek
    japplek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

U....sorry. For US residents I don't know.

jasont
    jasont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by japplek View Post
    Pinnaclesports
    not for US residents.

MadRussian
    MadRussian's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do I get an account at Pinnacle? DoI have to have anaccont outside US, orjust give theman adreess outside US? Does anyone know?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
    How do I get an account at Pinnacle? DoI have to have anaccont outside US, orjust give theman adreess outside US? Does anyone know?
    dont gamble its not good for you

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

5dimes

MadRussian

5 Dimes only has -1.5RL and -2.5RL

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Prevjet MadRussian -

You can create your own -1 run line by betting a certain percentage on the money line and a certain percentage on the run line for the same team. Take the total amount you wish to bet on the game and structure the wager so that the amount to be paid on the money line wager equals the amount bet on the run line wager. That way if the team you are betting wins by two, you win both wagers. If they win by 1, you push because the money line payout covers the run line wager amount.

Say you have the Yankees -150 and run line +100, and you want to bet $25 on the Yankees (-1). If you place $15 on the Yankees money line the payout from that bet would be $10. So you take that $10 and place it on the run line. If the Yankees win by 2 it pays a total of $20 on you $25 wager.

A simpler way to figure the amount to wager on the money line is to structure this wager so that the amount bet plus the amount to be paid equals the total amount you wish to bet on the game. So in the above example you money line wager ($15) plus it's payout ($10) equals the total amount you want to bet on the game. Then you just place the money line payout amount on the run line.

Hope that's easy to understand. Good luck!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Prevjet MadRussian -

You can create your own -1 run line by betting a certain percentage on the money line and a certain percentage on the run line for the same team. Take the total amount you wish to bet on the game and structure the wager so that the amount to be paid on the money line wager equals the amount bet on the run line wager. That way if the team you are betting wins by two, you win both wagers. If they win by 1, you push because the money line payout covers the run line wager amount.

Say you have the Yankees -150 and run line +100, and you want to bet $25 on the Yankees (-1). If you place $15 on the Yankees money line the payout from that bet would be $10. So you take that $10 and place it on the run line. If the Yankees win by 2 it pays a total of $20 on you $25 wager.

A simpler way to figure the amount to wager on the money line is to structure this wager so that the amount bet plus the amount to be paid equals the total amount you wish to bet on the game. So in the above example you money line wager ($15) plus it's payout ($10) equals the total amount you want to bet on the game. Then you just place the money line payout amount on the run line.

come on man hes from russia why you confusing him just kidding

shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Prevjet MadRussian -

This is the best way to go MadRussia... there is a fairly extensive discussion of this method in the system integrity thread. don't remember exactly where but I'll try to find it for you...

BOL

shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Check out post #55 in the System Integrity thread. it's a good starting point.

MadRussian

SPASIBO for the info JELLOBIAFRA. I was actually trying to avoid doing RL and ML, by finding a book with -1RL... I guess the only way to do it, is to do it your way. I know you've explaining it to people for months over and over. I appreciate your patience. I understand how to do it.
    THANKS!!