ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

MLB 10/5 - Why the Fukk Not???

Balty @ Texas Under 9

Saunders will be on a very short leash and even if he gets a couple innings in he will be out da game & Rangers will be facing new guys each & every inning. Balty skidding on offense to end the season.

I am not someone who should be tailed in MLB and I will tell you that myself, but I like this play.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I agree with your play. Both teams will be expending every pitching resource to keep the other team from scoring. In this one game playoff format it is all or none. Saunders also pitches decisively better on the road. Furthermore he has been much sharper his last six starts. In those 6 games, he has always made it past 5 innings everytime, only allowing an average of 2.0 runs per start.

Darvish has actually been sharper than Saunders his past six games allowing 1.67 runs per start averaging over 7 innings per start. He has also pitched sharper on his home field. As you mentioned, the Baltimore offense is mediocre at best, 9th out of 14 AL teams in runs scored this season. GL with you pick!
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-05-12 at 04:18 AM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

taking what I'm about to cash on STL +1.5 and putting it on Balty alternative runline -1.5 +290

if Texas is gonna lose... they will lose by more than 1, seem to do it a lot in these big games just like the last game of the season

MeatWad

Baltimore wins a ton of 1 run games, I think they may lead the league in those. Our under is looking good so far, hopefully look better after the top of the 9th!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

oh yeah i never doubted the under in this game... i haven't even been watching the game since the end of the 1st inning lol

if Balty wins that's just more for me in the positive! i have some on them +1.5, ML +218 and some on -1.5 +290 lol

everyone doubting Saunders lol fukk Texas

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

3-1 haha awesome!

WHY THE FUKK NOT!!! I'M SHARP

MeatWad

The under was a lock, good job. I tried to persuade people to take the under in 3 or 4 different threads, but alot of people here don't listen unless you are a losing recreational gambler who cusses and excitedly mismanages your BR.