ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

st louis sucks. no chance at the world series.

what the fukk getting killed by houston and cant hit fukking sht pitcher with a 5+ era

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

need them to come through....

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0 is getting killed? Its past your bedtime kiddo go ask mommy for some ice cream and get to sleep.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 hits? come on man

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

St Louis is going to be in trouble if they dont win games like this, the Dodgers are really cutting into the Cardinal wild card lead and the Dodgers have a home series coming up against Colorado and one last game against the Padres while St Louis has a home series coming up against a Washington team still looking to win their division. I hate not seeing Beltran in there but he looked pretty banged up last night, not a good sign for the cardinals playoff hopes.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Everyone said that last year too and then I bumped all the threads after they won it.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

fuk these stupid cunnts. Only play left that I need and they lay this fuking goose egg

gregm

I have a cardinals futures bet and I hope they can make the playoffs, one of the most talented teams in baseball and having Carpenter back is huge. Hopefully Beltran is alright

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

they'll be alright.

BigDofBA

They have a 3.5 game lead with like 7 games to go. They're not in trouble. They can probably play .500 ball the rest of the way.

MODavt
    MODavt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    St Louis is going to be in trouble if they dont win games like this, the Dodgers are really cutting into the Cardinal wild card lead and the Dodgers have a home series coming up against Colorado and one last game against the Padres while St Louis has a home series coming up against a Washington team still looking to win their division. I hate not seeing Beltran in there but he looked pretty banged up last night, not a good sign for the cardinals playoff hopes.
    Are you fekn stoned??? The Dodgers arent cutting into shit... they are 10-12 in sept while the cardinals are 13-11 how the hell is that them cutting into any lead?? more recently cards are 8-2 and the dodgers are 5-5 go back to sleep you stupid fek.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by MODavt View Post
    Are you fekn stoned??? The Dodgers arent cutting into shit... they are 10-12 in sept while the cardinals are 13-11 how the hell is that them cutting into any lead?? more recently cards are 8-2 and the dodgers are 5-5 go back to sleep you stupid fek.
    No kidding.

The Cardinals are in trouble? LMAO.

LA is the closest team to St. Louis and they will be 3 back with 6 games to play. All of the Cardinals remaining games are at home. So if the Cards go a mere 3-3, that means LA will have to win every game.

The Cards are in great shape.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL it sucks to lose but you cant actually expect the Cardinals to win every single game against the Astros

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Yeah, and Norris was actually pitching really well the other night. Definitely not their best game at the plate but Norris was on, hitting the corners alot and his breaking pitches were nasty.

I'd say if they had a chance last year then they have a chance this year lol.

They are definitely going to need to up it a notch at the plate, though...but they seem to be pretty good at doing that in the postseason.

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by MODavt View Post

Calm down there corkie, from reading your emotional post I realize am probably talking with someone a few beers short of a six pack but LA has cut the lead down to 3 by the end of tonight and Beltran has looked in very bad shape, not to mention LA is entering a home stand facing the Rockies while the Cardinals are facing one of the better road teams in baseball looking for an NL Eastern division championship.

If you read my posts I said I have had a futures bet on the Cardinals and the Dodgers , I have posted it for most of the season in my threads. Personally I think the Dodgers have a better chance in the playoffs especially if Beltran is in bad shape, but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

No kidding.

The Cardinals are in trouble? LMAO.

LA is the closest team to St. Louis and they will be 3 back with 6 games to play. All of the Cardinals remaining games are at home. So if the Cards go a mere 3-3, that means LA will have to win every game.

The Cards are in great shape.

Dodgers have the rest of the season at home and they are facing the Rockies in the next 3 while the Cardinals are facing the Nationals in the next series. Like I said before in this thread, I have a futures on the Cardinals as well as the Dodgers for most of the year but I think the Dodgers have alot better chance to advance further in the playoffs if Beltran is not at 100%.

The Cardinals have the one of the most talented teams in baseball and I would love to see them in the playoffs, but they really havent been one of the better ats teams in baseball this year like the Braves, Orioles, A's, Nationals, or Giants. I would still love to see them there with that pitching staff but I still the think the Dodgers or Nationals have the better pitching staff and more of chance the win the NL title but its going to be a tough road for the Dodgers after some poor series against the Giants and the Nats and a mediocre September.
    Last edited by gregm; 09-28-12 at 01:14 AM.

MODavt
    MODavt's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dodgers have a losing record this year against the Rockies an even worse record against the Giants.. The Dodgers arent exactly a lock at home they are 5 games above .500 at home while the Cardinals are 17 games above .500.. You mention the Dodgers having a better chance at a NL title with that offense they have 26th in the league, and their pitching is only 5 spots higher in ERA then the Cardinals and the Cards starters have 7 more quality starts then the Dodgers which is an important thing in a playoff series.