hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Khalil Greene and his disorder

Khahil Greene is on the disabled list for a social anxiety disorder. What the hell is that. Be a professional and play the game. Sounds like a mental issue. THis is bizarre and I have never heard anyone going on the disabled list for this.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

aka VYS.......vince young syndrome. Shit or get off the pot, if you cant handle it, retire.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Social Anxiety Disorder is real problem that affects a lot of people. It can be just as debilitating as any type of physical injury as it relates to things such as panic attacks, dizziness, difficulty breathing, nausea, fainting, etc. Im sure there are people out there who may not have such strong symptoms and these people can make people truly afflicted appear "weak," but say ing "be a professional and play the game" is just ignorant. Its definitely not unheard of, I believe Zach Greinke was on the DL for a similar issue last year.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoop guru and Ralphie, you are both ignorant morons. You've obviously never played organized sports beyond elementary school or held a real job. Get out from under your rocks and introduce yourselves to the real world. SAD affects people in all walks of life. Do some research you idiots. People suffering from SAD need professional help, not ridiculing. Grow up you immature children.

Skalatharx
    Skalatharx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Hoop guru and Ralphie, you are both ignorant morons. You've obviously never played organized sports beyond elementary school or held a real job. Get out from under your rocks and introduce yourselves to the real world. SAD affects people in all walks of life. Do some research you idiots. People suffering from SAD need professional help, not ridiculing. Grow up you immature children.
    Spot on, I have a good freind of mine who suffers from this, its no laughing matter.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11195

Not only Khalil Greene, but Joey Votto is on the DL for a stress related issue. No news about what is really going on, but could be very similar to Greene, Greinke, Willis, etc.. with anxiety/panic disorder.