jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

SBR baseball consensus

Creating this thread in hopes of making a few units until football season comes around when I will once again rape the books. I am basically trying to pick the brains of the top baseball cappers on here and looking to gather a consensus of plays. Each day I would like everyone to chime in and give me their strongest pick(s) and to give a short explanation to solidify that pick. I am going to cap all thoughts each day and come up with what I feel would be the best pick. I will release the best pick and the 3 top picks for the day and track the success rate in this thread. Please no chasing systems, 1st inning, or huge money lines plays in this thread as we all know those are a joke. Good luck all!

Here are my leans for today:

blue jays -1 1/2 (+115)

devil rays & yanks under 9 (-115)

phillies & dodgers under 9 (-110)

marlins (-127)

astros (-145)

mets & nationals under 9 1/2 runs (-140)

mississippi (-120) ncaa

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Ole Miss. I knew Palmeranz when he was in high school. Kid is a stud and is going to be a high draft pick. Take it.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, I don't know if you saw the game yesterday but Virginia blew through their bullpen. Their closer is done as is their morale. Now they are going against Ole Miss's ace who already saved them on Monday by throwing after 2 days rest to shut down Western Kentucky.

jmathes

thanks for the insight buddy. if you had to give 3 picks and 1 best pick out of today's games what would they be?

jmathes

best pick:

mississippi (-110) ncaa

top 3:

mississippi (-110)

marlins (-127)

devil rays & yanks under 9 (-115)