The Junkman
    The Junkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's Junk

Yesterday 1-1 w/1 push

Afternoon plays

LA Angels vs Tor Blue Jays

Alright this is purely a play on my experience. As a long time Blue Jay fan I have watched many games and believe me when I tell you........whenever the Jays play at home during a weekday its is always UNDER! Sounds corney, doesn't make sense but it is what it is and I'm going to ride this trend.

ANGELS/JAYS - UNDER 9 -125

Red Sox vs Tigers

Looking for Wakefields knuckle to work today (always a key in his starts) and looking for Willis to continue his successful comeback this afternoon to keep this number UNDER

BOSOX/TIGERS - UNDER 10 -110

All bets for 1 unit
    plus a parlay of the both of them for a half unit

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like the over in the Toronto game! But GL with your other play!

The Junkman
    The Junkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Split the afternoon play although I'm not sure how the RedSox game stayed under

YTD
    2-2 w/1 push

Parlays
    0-2

Randy Johnson gunning for career win number 300. He might be the last MLB player to accomplish this feat and accomplish it he will........but not today. Randy is pitching today on 7 DAYS REST plus you know deep down he wants to win the big game in front of the home crowd. Not to say he won't be trying 100% but subconsciously if he has a bad outing today most likely he'll bear down in SanFran on his next start. He going up against the Nationals Zimmerman who has shown flashes in his rookie season and last but not least Vegas has the Nats as favorites??? Vegas rarely makes mistakes.......

NATS -135 Risking 1 unit
    Last edited by The Junkman; 06-04-09 at 03:39 PM.