G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

My advice to Khaliagent

This is only meant in a positive way...

A few things to help your image...

#1 One baseball thread and one thread only...by posting so many threads each day it looks bad!

#2 It appears you actually do have a knack for picking winners... let others give you credit...stop arguing back and forth~!

#3 These people will drive you nuts if you do not stop the back and forth arguing....

See you hit a little rough spot today and feel you need to fight off the fact you had some losers... who cares? They are to be expected...no one is perfect..

It seems everyones biggest concerns with you are the scatttered threads/picks and also now a claim of you posting a 4 unit play on the Penguins after the fact!

Your picks seem good enough not to confuse or deceive...try it one thread, one record, do not feel you have to defend your losses...

G.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont bother - ive tried a million times to help him.

G's pks
    Update your status

Just saw him threatening another forum member after I wrote this (Ralphie). If Ralphie reports him...Khali will probably be banned....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I see he is "restricted" now, whatever that means.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I see he is "restricted" now, whatever that means.

Yes guess SBR does not want him threatening to beat other members up... Wish he had read my post first...

Here is what he was saying to Ralphie...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by khaliagent
    check the contest you retard....its cool....believe me its not and I plan on showing you how.....i dare you to go to the bash.
    you think I wont punch your face in If i see you,,,,I may not stop so you better have friends their with you....lots of them...i would love the opportunity to see you there you loser degenerate bastard.
    I hope your mother is turning in her grave with disgust of her bastard son.

Guess him saying this also got him restricted...surprised not banned...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by khaliagent
    :grr r:
    you laugh now but I bet you would be unconcious if i got my hands on you....If not prove it.
    i will pay for your travel expenses just to beat you up...
    so come down and get the beating of your life.
    Last edited by G's pks; 06-03-09 at 09:31 PM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Maybe the forum should practice the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". This would prevent such occurrences. Although, I'm guilty of some banter myself towards him a week ago with his usage of the word lock and touting. I guess we all have a breaking point. As for threating someones life. Well I think this goes without saying.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Maybe the forum should practice the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". This would prevent such occurrences. Although, I'm guilty of some banter myself towards him a week ago with his usage of the word lock and touting. I guess we all have a breaking point. As for threating someones life. Well I think this goes without saying.

Agree...we all have arguments and people we do not like...but he overstepped all the limits here... Its a shame he cracked...he was doing good picking games, but seemed he liked the back and forth arguing almost as much...

Dexter
    Update your status

hes been going nutz for days and not only vs ck. i just checked the private zone. crazy dude..

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ahh only if s/he was here for capping like pretty much everyone else.

anyone else get sent an angry pm from that dude? haha he also mentioned his website which has completely different picks.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    ahh only if s/he was here for capping like pretty much everyone else.

anyone else get sent an angry pm from that dude? haha he also mentioned his website which has completely different picks.
    he had a website?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I LOL'd hard at this thread. Here's a guy who trolled Machine Choices thread day in and day out relentlessly and now he's handing out advice on how to post on SBR.

You baited Machine Choice constantly, brought nothing productive to his thread and now you're The Advice Doctor.

Pure Gold.

By the way, this post is in no way a defense of khaliagent. That guy just gets flat out abrasive with people and I'm not the least suprised he is now "restricted".

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think khali is related to peach dog

Smith
    Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

people like him is why i quite posting my picks. In all honesty, he probably doesnt even lay money on his picks. He is good. Very good. But when someone is defending themselves like he does and making comments like he does, he isnt in a good mood for some reason and i know if i had his record right now i would be dancing in my living room every other night watching baseball tonight.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this site,,,,C.K., Dex, G, and Dex. Thank yall so much for the work you all put in.

If at all possible, can i suggest one thing. It helps everyone out when you guys post your record or total units won. I know its a pain sometimes to post the past from day to day, but it helps know whos hot and who is struggling. I will be back tomorrow to post my picks. I took about 2 weeks off for vacation and followed CK's picks tonight. Thanks alot man.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work.

oBaMa_MaNiA

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    he had a website?
    I wouldn't call it much of a website. Lameo wordpress blog! I think he made it today.

http://khaliagent.wordpress.com

Dexter
    Update your status

haha - i knew he was going to try and charge people.

he needs to hire an assistant to help with his writing skills.

Dexter
    Update your status

i just fell out of my chair laughing....seriously.

"I have a well pronounced record with capping and have had great success. I have lots of picks each day but some are paid (these are the best ones), while other ones I have are free (not as good but lots of winners). If you follow my free picks and like them, contact me (xxxxxxxxxx) about my paid picks as I can get you WINNERS and you won’t have to work again.
    Most of my clients in he US and overseas, cannot afford a losing record after a weekend, so they are usually ahead at least 4-5 bets for the weekend, and for them and me , that means A LOT of money, so it is important that we win.
    Let me know your situation, and if I think you have what it takes, and I have enough space for you, I will get you in. I dont work for free, but i can maximize your wins.
    Happy capping."

Dexter
    Update your status

no one will have to work again but he still calls out sick from his day job?

"if i have enough space i will get you in" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
    Last edited by Dexter; 06-03-09 at 11:20 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    people like him is why i quite posting my picks. In all honesty, he probably doesnt even lay money on his picks. He is good. Very good. But when someone is defending themselves like he does and making comments like he does, he isnt in a good mood for some reason and i know if i had his record right now i would be dancing in my living room every other night watching baseball tonight.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this site,,,,C.K., Dex, G, and Dex. Thank yall so much for the work you all put in.

If at all possible, can i suggest one thing. It helps everyone out when you guys post your record or total units won. I know its a pain sometimes to post the past from day to day, but it helps know whos hot and who is struggling. I will be back tomorrow to post my picks. I took about 2 weeks off for vacation and followed CK's picks tonight. Thanks alot man.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work.
    no, he prob doesnt wager, and pls stop with the "hes very good" hes had a hot month picking 15 plays per day.. that style will burn you over the long haul.
    we've seen him before and he never was a consistent handicapper. would disappear when doing bad etc...

YTD baseball for me im still in the red at -3.5 units.

heres my deal - i am not looking for a following the way others do. i post what im doing to light a fire under myself, and to share my insight with others. if people tail, thats fine...i just dont wanna hear it when i lose. plus this is fun for me to chat sports being that im a huge sports fan.
    Last edited by Dexter; 06-03-09 at 11:55 PM.

oBaMa_MaNiA

I hear you Dex! Just sad that some people come here looking for a following as opposed to cap, share knowledge and the like.

that website is also dismal, along with the spelling. claims to have gone 6-0 today!

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL dex

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

The internet arguing and fighting, esp when posters are serious about it, is sooooooo baffling.

What a waste of time and it just serves no purpose.

Wish Everyone could just ignore any of that on forum and it would decrease so much.

Most of these guys wouldn't tell their neighbors off in the same manner, but being able to hide is key. Many people in real life aggravate more so than what we see here, but we walk away, ignore it and just let it go. Let alone starting the trouble with others in the real world. It don't happen like it does behind the keyboard.

Have a nice day.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    I hear you Dex! Just sad that some people come here looking for a following as opposed to cap, share knowledge and the like.

that website is also dismal, along with the spelling. claims to have gone 6-0 today!
    lol...i can see. whats sad is, there may be some idiots out there who fall for that crap.

he even is still trash talking at ck - great marketing skills huh.