Hi I am new on this forum and this is my first year betting baseball, first let me say I have learned a lot through the guys in this forum and it is much appreciated. I have made about 3,000 this season making various amounts bets. My point to this thread is I see a lot of people trying to handicap games they think will be upsets, I have made money betting with the juice, I mean there is a reason most games are jucied up right...they are heavy favorites. My example is this if you take the 3 best pitchers right now (Santana, Halladay, and Greinke) they would be 22 and 8 combined, lets say the juice is around -200 average so make that 16 losses, in my eyes you are up 6 wins. I know you will say juice isn't always -200 but sometimes it is much lower when they face another good pitcher or team. So what my question is is why so many good handicappers won't touch a game over -150, when you only have to pay the juice if you lose? I respect a lot of peoples opinions in here so let me know if you think it will catch up to me, I also like betting the run line in some situations but only if offense is equal to the pitcher. Regardles of your method good luck and lets make some money