Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

"The Padres are playing the role of spoliers" Vin Scully.

Grade Result

Ticket Number:214213899Accepted Date:9/4/2012 - ESTGraded Date:9/5/2012Wager Type:Moneyline
    Wager Status:WinRisk:$500.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount:$1030.00(USD)
    Description:Baseball - MLB - San Diego Padres vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - San Diego Padres

Anyone else get ****** by the walk off in Atlanta then the walk off in LA after Andre Ethier tied the game in the bottom of the 9th yesterday. Well, finally, REDEMPTION. Might have been the most retarded bet in the world, but it won, **** it. C'mon I know some people hated the luck this weekend, lets hit the books again tomorrow!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

terrible day yesterday for me, great day today also had padres

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    terrible day yesterday for me, great day today also had padres
    I like that Good shit. I feel like saying "face" to 5Dimes, then again they'll be the ones paying me this $$$ so I'll subtly say it in this instance.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

had pads yesterday and fell asleep at 3-2. fukkin gutted when i woke up. oh well, had dbacks today, win some, lose some.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    had pads yesterday and fell asleep at 3-2. fukkin gutted when i woke up. oh well, had dbacks today, win some, lose some.
    Seto I was with you on that one bro. I was listening to 1090 here in San Diego, had the game parlayed with Philly earlier where Tyler Cloyd pitched a gem at +188, I was hoping the Padres would come through but Andre Ethier cumulatively ****** us. I went against the grain here by betting against Kershaw, but Kershaw was such a damn square play and strange things have been happening. The +156 ML doesn't hit but the +206 did... go figure.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Seto I was with you on that one bro. I was listening to 1090 here in San Diego, had the game parlayed with Philly earlier where Tyler Cloyd pitched a gem at +188, I was hoping the Padres would come through but Andre Ethier cumulatively ****** us. I went against the grain here by betting against Kershaw, but Kershaw was such a damn square play and strange things have been happening. The +156 ML doesn't hit but the +206 did... go figure.
    i live in europe so was grinding it out at about 5 and a bit in the morning and distinctly remember the 3-2 run... then next thing i know it's 8, check espn and bam. wonderful way to wake up

yeah, u gotta love hitting those big dogs. both could've cashed lol. reminds me of pads/pirates series when pads won the first 2 games as large dogs and were up 5-0 in the 3rd before imploding if i remember correctly.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You dont need some fuckin' NAME to tell you that ? "Vin Scully"
    really.. this is so obvious, the +190 was so obvious as bad as Dodgers were the last couple weeks im surprised they were so juiced to begin with.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

vin scully dodgers announcer for 62 years. he's 84