ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I hate MLB but Tigers should win

Sale had his time this year... time to continue to regress as third time Det has seen him and Det is ready to win again and be all tied up for the Central

oh, and fukk the Angels ML they ruined my Louisville -14, over 43, Phillies ML, Oakland A's ML parlay with them... 5 teamer wasted because those fukks decide to not hit today

I'm on Det

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Sale had his time this year... time to continue to regress as third time Det has seen him and Det is ready to win again and be all tied up for the Central

oh, and fukk the Angels ML they ruined my Louisville -14, over 43, Phillies ML, Oakland A's ML parlay with them... 5 teamer wasted because those fukks decide to not hit today

I'm on Det
    Shouldn't bet on a sport you hate. No passion to cap it. That's why I don't touch NBA or tennis. Pathetic sports.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DEUCED View Post
    Shouldn't bet on a sport you hate. No passion to cap it. That's why I don't touch NBA or tennis. Pathetic sports.
    Yeah... that's why i put together a 5 teamer today.... didn't like the NCAAF game enough to str8 pound the spread... and I liked those baseball games all they needed was a couple runs to win for Weaver... but, hey its baseball you can lose a million different ways.

I'm waiting on Wed for NFL... this Det play is just a small half unit action play for the TV game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Yeah... that's why i put together a 5 teamer today.... didn't like the NCAAF game enough to str8 pound the spread... and I liked those baseball games all they needed was a couple runs to win for Weaver... but, hey its baseball you can lose a million different ways.

I'm waiting on Wed for NFL... this Det play is just a small half unit action play for the TV game
    and with that... I can't blame the Angels anymore because the Phillies gave up 5 in the 9th to lose ...classic

and Detroit wins, good job Tigers

it was a good Saturday and Sunday for me!