MM Discipline
    MM Discipline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

So Nobody Thinks the Rockies will Sweep huh?... I DO

Rockies are looking for the 3 game sweep today in Colorado and usually I look to play the team that is trying to avoid the sweep, but my gut is telling me to look toward the Rockies today. Pomeranz 1-7 looks weak, but against the Dodgers he actually pitches decently well. Also, this is a divisional game and I love a home dog in divisional games. Also, its a day game and I like underdogs in day games. Also, the linemakers have given a reasonable line of +110, had it been more like +130 i would've been scared off, but +110 I like. Also, its a a "get out of town" game for the Dodgers, their next game is in L.A against the D-Backs. With the big trade and the 3 game losing streak AND THE LOSE OF KEMP, I like the idea that the Dodgers want to just get home and re-organize. So anyways I like the Rockies today +110 but I am going to wait on the lineups before I pull the trigger

MM Discipline

And obviously everyone had better be against the Astros again tonight. There bullpen is a mess blowing leads in the 9th at a high clip their past 10 games. For a team whos offense is weak and who will be in tight game, a weak bullpen is the last thing they need. I don't believe in jinxs so I don't care saying that I am fading the Astros again tonight like everyone else should be. Don't be afraid of betting against them and having it be the "one night they win is the night I bet against them." I made that mistake too all season, but the past 7 games I've faded them and it has been profitable.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like the Rockies and Zona. GL

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Normally like SF, but Zito has not done well against the Astros. Could be an upset on this one

MM Discipline

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Normally like SF, but Zito has not done well against the Astros. Could be an upset on this one
    Yup agreed he hasn't fared well against the Astros as of yet but with such a small sample size its hard to really say whether its gonna continue one way or the other. Thanks for the heads up though this kinda of discussion is the best way I think people can use this forum rather than getting in petty little ego fights with eachother.

swayzeexpress
    swayzeexpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Im on the rockies

Lets get this

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Just take the over in Hou.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Just take the over in Hou.
    O9? That's pretty steep here I think.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, also on rockies. don't care how expensive the dodgers are, a cold team is a cold team

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    O9? That's pretty steep here I think.
    Not really. Zito is gonna bounce for 4 or so in 5 innings and the SF pen isn't what it's been in the past. Giants have raked on the road this year and they should put up runs today. Even with the roof closed I see this game at 11.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you guys on this one. fade the dodgies

discipline09
    discipline09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

glad to see you guys on the rockies
    i'm on rockies ml
    only play i like this afternoon

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Not really. Zito is gonna bounce for 4 or so in 5 innings and the SF pen isn't what it's been in the past. Giants have raked on the road this year and they should put up runs today. Even with the roof closed I see this game at 11.
    Good start for this over. Now hopefully Zito isn't amazing Zito who shows up every so often. Or just score 10 SF.