zenith8181
    zenith8181's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Tuesday 8/28 highest Moneyline sure win....( NYY)

The highest moneyline of the day had lost 2 straight days already, normally would not lose on the third day, I am betting on NYY ML for $1000 today, guys time to make money, will see what happens...

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Man, after what happened tonight I just don't know if I can do it... I bet Yanks last week when C.C came back and that fukkn piece of $hit Soriano just about gave me a heart attack. Up 2 in the 9th and he LOADS THE BASES UP WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE OUT. By some miracle no runs scored and they won....

Tonight up 2 runs in the top of the 9th and what useless piece of $hit does Girardi decie to go with to get 3 outs? You guessed it! Mother fukker gives up two hits and then a homerun to Rasmus that still hasn't landed yet.

What's to say Yanks up 2 tomorrow and Girardi wants to go with you know who... Soriano couldn't close a fukkn front door right now. I literally wanted to stab my girlfriend at the table of The Cheesecake Factory tonight during her birthday dinner after I saw he gave up that bomb from my ESPN app... but I just kept smiling. "Waiter, she'll have the filet mignon and I'll just have some water and maybe some butter"...

I don't trust that stupid fuk Dusty Baker and I don't trust Girardi anymore. It's like they want to lose...

For any of you who think this is a good game to dump on I think you should be aware that Hughes was rocked by the Jays at the beginning of the month and has lost both games to Toronto this season. Just don't think it's a good idea.

Zenith, I'm not trying to bust on your thread. Just thought people should know what they're getting themselves into.

Bol Man
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-28-12 at 03:47 AM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

feel the same way you do however the misery is almost over why ans. is called FOOTBALL mlb. is truly a lousy fukin way to gamble

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Gave up a 3 run homer tonight and fcked my RL bet lol ... Smh prob be on them tomorrow

zenith8181
    zenith8181's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

well, I don't know much baseball like you guys do, but for what I had seen, and the chasing method works for me, it's like this game I won $3800 by put $5000 on risk betting on NYY team total over 5, and I knew TOR might be team over themselves because their team total had been under for 8 straight games already, so they would be over anytime, that was why I didn't bet on the NYY moneyline, and I told all my friends don't bet on NYY to win.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Smart play my friend...

I'm so sick of losing under bets in the 9th inning and losing games because of dumb fuk Managers and $hitty relief pitchers.