Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

G,
    wow dude... you know i check your picks often especially during the nba season and I can appreciate your discipline. You do the buy the points thing, but I have to say you hit quite often... but I don't know what has happened between you and CK, but dude you're integrity has gone down the toilet. I have lost alot of respect for you... CK is a beast! I have been following this thread through football, basketball and now baseball and the man is the sharpest of the sharps around here.... The man has developed systems that work and is extremely strong in his big plays which are the ones that count...CK is the frontman for this thread. He puts plays up everyday... That's some pressure and he wins much more than he loses... Chill bro..

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    AAhhhh G's pk's, you coming over to take score, how nice of you.

I'll make sure I am the first one to come over to your thread and stick it up your a## when you have a bad day!
    where is your thread...a follower? Then you are feeling pretty bad right now right? You could do better than this try it... GL G.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo42 View Post
    G,
    wow dude... you know i check your picks often especially during the nba season and I can appreciate your discipline. You do the buy the points thing, but I have to say you hit quite often... but I don't know what has happened between you and CK, but dude you're integrity has gone down the toilet. I have lost alot of respect for you... CK is a beast! I have been following this thread through football, basketball and now baseball and the man is the sharpest of the sharps around here.... The man has developed systems that work and is extremely strong in his big plays which are the ones that count...CK is the frontman for this thread. He puts plays up everyday... That's some pressure and he wins much more than he loses... Chill bro..

Well said Jimbo! You see G, this is what we need!

showtime2000

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    where is your thread...a follower? Then you are feeling pretty bad right now right? You could do better than this try it... GL G.

Sorry G, don't need a thread of my own to post plays, only interest is to help out the man CK and the mafia.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

On a lighter note...Wings are looking good so far show. Over has already hit. Might save my day.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

G,

Well lets see...just check how he talks about me! No problem with that any of you right! He can walk on other people and that is fine right? He has said there was a thread about me supposedly buying picks, accused me of buying picks among other nonsense...

Find the thread and i will not say another word! The thread never existed! I have my reasons... But I will not revert to his behavior which is fine with you guys as long as he is talking about someone else! But respond to his bolded print bullcrap and you all cry foul... My last post on this thread for a while....

Thanks for the compliment on the nba picks Jimbo I have done just as well in mlb, ...you are right...I am done responding to this nonsense... Time to move on...not coming back in this thread for a while...

They say you are only as good as your last pick! Bye!

showtime2000

Now back to our regular progamming. Go Wings!

macadams
    macadams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, moderately down day so far (2-3), but could have been so much more w/ those oh so close ones, but sometimes you gonna lose by the slimmest of margins too. Still kicking myself for not taking philly though, and I still got MIN (1 unit) so I can break even+

Jimbo42

I have bet on St. Louis for 6 straight days.. and won 5 in a row...LOL
    I don't think I have ever done that before... Well... anyway, NOT TODAY!

Added:

Kansas City +117
    Kansas City -1.5 +180

GL
    Didn't win by two but still a nice payday! This is that system I was talking about a few weeks ago... Go against a team that has thrown two consecutive shutouts.... It is SUPER STRONG when you are playing the home team and going against a visitor off two straight pitched shutouts.... Check out Pittsburgh also today...I didn't play them cause Pitt scares me!lol... system 2-0 today... this situation comes up every couple of weeks or so...look for it mafia!

ram1502

Didn't win by two but still a nice payday! This is that system I was talking about a few weeks ago... Go against a team that has thrown two consecutive shutouts.... It is SUPER STRONG when you are playing the home team and going against a visitor off two straight pitched shutouts.... Check out Pittsburgh also today...I didn't play them cause Pitt scares me!lol... system 2-0 today... this situation comes up every couple of weeks or so...look for it mafia!
    Keep us posted on that system Jimbo. It sounds spot on.

showtime2000

Nice system Jimbo!

macadams

I was sceptical to that angle jimbo, when you first posted it. My reasoning: it's a different pitcher out there every night! Now I go 0-2 on your 2-0, hard to argue with that, when you're wrong you're wrong. Congrats on your nice day! BTW, and this to all, if no CRUMBS thread tomorrow, where should we congregate?

Peace

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, note it somehow for us...call it something or put an * next to it

macadams

may I suggest: *2KF

Jimbo42

Cool... i'll let everyone know when it comes up again!

Jimbo42

Quote Originally Posted by macadams View Post
    I was sceptical to that angle jimbo, when you first posted it. My reasoning: it's a different pitcher out there every night! Now I go 0-2 on your 2-0, hard to argue with that, when you're wrong you're wrong. Congrats on your nice day! BTW, and this to all, if no CRUMBS thread tomorrow, where should we congregate?

Peace
    Dex or peter or myself will open it

Dexter
    Update your status

Belmont Net for Sunday: +81

Belmont Net for Fri/Sat/Sun: +149

*back at it tomorrow folks...see you at the post - i'll create another thread for the ponies during the Memorial Day BBQ's...picks will be up shortly. going through the card now.

Dexter
    Update your status

always title it:

MLB Leans for 5/25 etc....that will be our thread

macadams

Cool, see all y'all tmorrow, I'm gonna waych 'sota come in and let b-ball be tonite, I really like the cavs though, I think it's an underreported thing this LeBron recuperates so well he'll be fresher than those guarding him, they'll go on a run, then the magic will only be able to think about "the one that got away", then they'll hoist the three's and before long cavs will hoist, well...you know...banners

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

what a surprise. g's pk's trying to trash another capper after a loss. this is news??

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyv View Post
    what a surprise. g's pk's trying to trash another capper after a loss. this is news??
    Meanwhile he's patting himself on the back in his own thread for being 1 game away from cashing a DET -225 series win NHL. What a visionary....

Not. What a tool, more like it.

Dexter
    Update your status

Monday-

marlins (ML) - the phillies just took 3 of 4 in Yankee Stadium and i can see a letdown here in game 1 vs the marlins. moyer goes for philly, and hes had a 12.09/2.21 in his last 3. volstad is solid away from home with a 2.96/1.11

cards (ML) - have to back carpenter whenever hes an underdog this year - a world class ace

rangers (ML) (Autobet - 3x) - hughes has a whip of 1.80 or > in his last 3, while harrison a whip that is 1.00 or <

tigers (ML) 3x - meche has an era/whip of 6.19/1.62 in his last 3, while verlander is at 1.27/.79. in his career vs the royaks, jv has a 2.43/1.12 and the tigers have won 8 of his 11 starts vs the royals

*whitesox and giants (RL) are potential autobets depending on the total going down
    Last edited by Dexter; 05-24-09 at 09:30 PM.

Jimbo42

just a little something..
    contrary to popular belief.. teams in regular league play that are up 2-0 on a 3 game series more often than not DO get the sweep...so it is many times best to look for sweep situations...BUT... in interleague play, it is more difficult for whatever reasons for a team to sweep another team, over the seasons this has played out.... ALOT of teams today are up 2 games to none... let's see how it plays out today...

GL
    Teams down 0-2 in their series coming into today are 6-2 with Milw... still playing...
    Winners were Oak, Wash, Bos, Flo, KC and Pitt
    Losers were (ironically) Hou, Tor

ram1502

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Monday-

marlins (ML) - the phillies just took 3 of 4 in Yankee Stadium and i can see a letdown here in game 1 vs the marlins. moyer goes for philly, and hes had a 12.09/2.21 in his last 3. volstad is solid away from home with a 2.96/1.11

cards (ML) - have to back carpenter whenever hes an underdog this year - a world class ace

rangers (ML) (Autobet - 3x) - hughes has a whip of 1.80 or > in his last 3, while harrison a whip that is 1.00 or <

tigers (ML) 3x - meche has an era/whip of 6.19/1.62 in his last 3, while verlander is at 1.27/.79. in his career vs the royaks, jv has a 2.43/1.12 and the tigers have won 8 of his 11 starts vs the royals

*whitesox and giants (RL) are potential autobets depending on the total going down
    Dex, do you pay attention to line movements in baseball as much as you do in basketball and football? I only ask because I made 7 small plays today based solely on RLM to try it out and they went 5-2 for +4.5 Units (6 of them were underdogs). Rockies, Phillies, Padres, Orioles, Giants, Twins, and Angels all had RLM with only the Orioles and Giants losing. I know BigMoneyMan makes a lot of his plays based on exclusively line movements but I was just curious as to how much attention you pay to line movements in baseball. Thanks in advance.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Dex, do you pay attention to line movements in baseball as much as you do in basketball and football? I only ask because I made 7 small plays today based solely on RLM to try it out and they went 5-2 for +4.5 Units (6 of them were underdogs). Rockies, Phillies, Padres, Orioles, Giants, Twins, and Angels all had RLM with only the Orioles and Giants losing. I know BigMoneyMan makes a lot of his plays based on exclusively line movements but I was just curious as to how much attention you pay to line movements in baseball. Thanks in advance.
    i used to follow line movement in all sports a ton - i actually put most of my games in right at the start of each game. it just became too much work to sit there and properly track lines all day. with public bet % data so easily available from multiple books, i think one can def do well if they had time to properly track lines. come up with your own formula to narrow down plays etc....i just dont have the time, nor do i want to invest the time to do that. handicapping games is more fun for me, and im able to get my plays made quickly the night before (as you can see).

with all that said, i have become more a believer in the opening movement being the actual sharp movement. lines get put out tonight by books, and i feel the sharps make the corrections on off lines. i will handicap games as i normally will, but will def glance at early movement when trying to narrow down my plays or simply decide on a game. its a small factor i use, but not as much as others here im sure.

bottom line (in pro sports) i follow line movement equally in all 3 sports, but i just dont rely on it that much. its maybe 10% of a factor when making my decisions.

i dont really cap college sports much at all....i dont follow collegiate ball as i do pro, so although i know how to read trends/stats etc....i feel that truly knowing the sport inside out, players etc is the real X factor when it comes to doing well..

i'll rely on you guys for my college plays next season
    Last edited by Dexter; 05-24-09 at 11:16 PM.

Dragon
    Dragon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    As most know I play a couple of systems, and I am going to let those systems do the talking for me and take my yearly break from capping until the college football season begins in late August. I will be making a few plays here and there, and most notably on WNBA. BigMoney will be in charge of the WNBA thread so everyone be on the lookout for it. The WNBA is very easy to handicap, and should be profitable for those who like to play it. BigMoney is an expert capper at that game. I think you all will enjoy his flair. So first of all I want to thank those who have contributed to our threads here in baseball and on NBA. I hope that in my absence that the thread will continue to be the strongest thread on SBR with the most valuable information.

I am going into autopilot and will be spending a lot of quality time with my Missus as we go through the months leading up to the anticipated birth of our newest member of the family. This move is being made for both her benefit and mine.

Good luck, boys and get those CRUMBS!

Final Play

Blue Birds +125 HEAVY
    Astros+105 False Favorite plus Hampton can hit well
    Rockies/Tigers over 10 Dontrelle won't do it twice
    Buccos/Pale Hose Over 9

lol lost

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    lol lost
    Why is that funny? Seriously, I would love to hear a rational explanation of how a grown man (admitedly an assumption) would spend time tracking someone else's picks just waiting to put a sorry ass little snide comment when they have a bad day. Bad days are part of this thing. Anyone worth respecting knows this. You'd amuse me if you weren't so sad. Do everyone a favor and grow up, get laid, or both.

What's your leans for tomorrow by the way?

First 1234